Patrick dougall

Y’all I think Patrick’s on Grindr again lol
Anyone know if he has nice feet?
I’m not sure. It feels like dating or seeking pleasure is the last thing on his mind lol I feel like he’s been through a lot lately.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
I feel you guys but call me crazy! So we live in the same area and I was near him at the time cause I saw him walk by and this is what I saw pop up on my feed. Now I know Patrick is at least 30 but this person is “25” but what made me think it was him was this pic y’all isn’t this his daily fit, joggers and these nike

Attachments

I feel you guys but call me crazy! So we live in the same area and I was near him at the time cause I saw him walk by and this is what I saw pop up on my feed. Now I know Patrick is at least 30 but this person is “25” but what made me think it was him was this pic y’all isn’t this his daily fit, joggers and these nike
OOP IT IS

Did the profile have any stats?

Reactions: dwm2007
It did, so if I recall it said they were white, 5’10 toned and a side. Also the reason I had asked earlier if he has nice feet was cause it threw me off that this person mentions they have a foot fetish. I don’t ever think I’ve seen him show feet on pics so idk if that aligns.

Reactions: dwm2007