Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. This thread is awesome. I love how there's a Team A and Team B! ^_^

I'm guessing I don't really mind. Shower gets cleaned out properly and urine is just a concentrated solution, something that easily dilutes when water is added, so no biggy. It doesn't leave smell or traces so I'm not bothered by it.

However I hate-hate-hate the feeling of something bodilywarm going down my legs. (You know those times when you're in the shower during your period and you feel it sliding down your leg? -_-') I never felt like peeing in the shower, really. I pee before I get in.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hope someone upper decks your shower head. :grumpy:

long live shower peeing!!

I laughed out loud :)

What I find funny here is how fucking ANGRY the anti-shower-pissers are about it all. Notice all of the shower-tinklers are poking fun and laughing while all of the germaphobes have temper tantrums :) Life must be exhausting when you let such trivial things upset you so much. :rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What I find funny here is how fucking ANGRY the anti-shower-pissers are about it all. Notice all of the shower-tinklers are poking fun and laughing while all of the germaphobes have temper tantrums :) Life must be exhausting when you let such trivial things upset you so much. :rolleyes:
Um... NOT! One out of six or seven people having a temper tantrum does not "all" make.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

If you mean me, I was just joking. There is a reason God created toilets on the 7th day though. I guess if people think its ok to let their dogs drink out of toilets they probably don't have issues with peeing in the shower either.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is also a reason for antibiotic resistant bacterial infections... Which kill people...

Sterile environments cause weakened immune systems... Which cause prescriptions for antibiotics... Which are often misused... Which cause super powered bacteria... Which don't give a single fuck about the medicines that doctors prescribe. We're MEANT to come in contact with bacteria.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So if people pee'ed in the shower more often everyone would build super human immune systems? What?
Just admit it, peeing in the shower is just gross.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If people allowed themselves to be exposed to bacteria, they would build up their immune systems. If people stopped using antibacterial EVERYTHING, we would stop strengthening harmful bacteria and making them super powered. Yep... That's cold hard fact.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, if it's an issue of it just being "icky"… I think peeing on the toilet is yuckier. Think about it… You piss… You get urine all over your crotch… And then you wipe it away with a piece of paper. Now, if someone straight up pissed on me… I'd certainly feel a lot cleaner after shower than I would if someone just took a piece of toilet paper and wiped me off. Wouldn't you?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, after reading all these responses, I still think its as bad as peeing in a sink but do all of the shower pee'ers also pee in pools and hot tubs?

Err no because theres no drain under my feet there. But peeing in the ocean is completely acceptable :)

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok, after reading all these responses, I still think its as bad as peeing in a sink but do all of the shower pee'ers also pee in pools and hot tubs?

*Gasp* Pee in shower... everything runs down the drain..

Pee in my pool or hot tub and you'll never be invited back! :eek:

Surely, girl, you can see there is a difference :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, if it's an issue of it just being "icky"… I think peeing on the toilet is yuckier. Think about it… You piss… You get urine all over your crotch… And then you wipe it away with a piece of paper. Now, if someone straight up pissed on me… I'd certainly feel a lot cleaner after shower than I would if someone just took a piece of toilet paper and wiped me off. Wouldn't you?
Nope. Urine belongs in the toilet. I wipe with paper to dry excess urine or as much poop as possible, and follow up with flushable baby wipes. I use wipes in public too. I also find that if l lean forward, I don't get much urine on myself. It hits the front of the bowl instead of my labia, and so doesn't cling there and drip back, which is what happens otherwise. I have pretty good aim. Strong pc muscles help. I have been doing it that way most of my life. When I moved in with my husband, he used to bathe immediately after a bowel movement, and then bathe again before bed. Introduction of baby wipes means two fewer showers a day in my house. So, we save water.

I shower before bed. I don't like to go outside right after I have been wet. (Comes from growing up in New York winters.) When I go to the bathroom before bed, I turn on the hot water, put my clothes in the hamper, and pee. I remove my makeup and put all the wipes and cotton into the toilet. Then I shower, exfoliate and moisturize in my shower or tub. I get out and wrap a towel around me and basically air dry. I brush my teeth, and spit into the toilet. Waterpik, then floss, and add my floss to the toilet. Whoever bathes second between my husband and I has to clean the shower and flush the toilet. It's a good system, and no one is supposed to pee in my shower. Sometimes my husband does, if I'm not in there with him. He already knows he has to clean the shower before it is my turn if he does that. Or if he jerks off. But extra especially if he plays with a toy. (That man needs to learn how to enema.)

I like our system. I feel clean in my bathroom, which is important to me. I would (and do) feel comfortable serving food that has been in my bathroom, which doubles as a proof box when I bake bread or make pizza dough. It is that clean in there. Excellent hygiene is easy. I have a hard time understanding what I view as deviations fom it. Other people are certainly free to do with their showers as they please, they just shouldn't share those showers with me.

(Though when I visit people, I usually clean their tubs before and after I bathe if supplies are handy.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus christ people still justifying how clean their bathroom is? Some internet nobody wants to know where and why you piss? ffs let it go

Last edited:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha good one patch.

Other good reasons to pee on yourself:
1. Jelly fish stings
2. Pee on your shirt and wrap it around your head if youre lost in the desert so you dont dehydrate. Yum yum.

You need to know those things if you want to survive in Australia. Spraying yourself in urine also keeps the drop bears away.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Patchos, you are generally awesome, but go fuck yourself. You'll feel better.

If you don't like my posts, go fuck yourself. And then stop reading them. If you want a thread to go away, go fuck yourself until you have the self-control not to bump it. And whenever you're not sure just what you should be doing, go fucking fuck yourself some more. That usually clears things right up, Sweetheart. The sun'll come up tomorrow, but today, go fuck yourself.

Now, here's a condescending smilie. :-D

Rtg, meat tenderizer is a more effective treatment for jellyfish stings. We get Portuguese man of wars in Miami every spring. We have to know these things too. Pee is great if you're not responsible enough to put supplies in your beach bag. But nothing, absolutely nothing beats pissy headwrap for desert survival. You are spot on with that unfortunate fact.

Snarky, I volunteer with small children. I'm exposed to enouh bacteria. But I have a very deep seated need to feel clean in bathrooms, and to feel safe when I am wet and naked. I just need it. No gross bodily functions in my shower.

Last edited:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah... we get it. You're neurotic as FUCK. Congratulations. Here's your badge... Wear it proudly while you verbally abuse people who don't share your obsession...

Cuz *that's* sane.

aaannnnd I'm out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah... we get it. You're neurotic as FUCK. Congratulations. Here's your badge... Wear it proudly while you verbally abuse people who don't share your obsession...

Cuz *that's* sane.

aaannnnd I'm out.

I didn't verbally abuse Patchos (who is frequently abusive to other posters, but we usually just laugh about it) because she pees in showers. I don't give a fuck about that because she doesn't pee in mine. I told her to go fuck herself because I don't like being told how/when to respond. Welcome to the fucking internet. If you get tired of reading something, move on. Just as in real life, you don't get to choose for others.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
folks.. we're talking about peeing the shower.
lets not poop in the punch bowl.

*passes out chill pills and pocket rockets*
now, everyone go fuck themselves..
then meet back here for tea.
good for cleaning floors *showers :wink:*
and Mr. Uncle Bbucko swears by black tea for pissplay :tongue1:

*alters Ms. Sarah's post*
Ok. This thread is awesome. I love how there's a Team A and Team B! ^_^

is Team P
:biglaugh:

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media

I'd have to say that's the most ridiculous argument I've ever read. Honestly, it's laughable, childlike. You, "think peeing on the toilet is yuckier" how old are you? You should seriously consider stopping at this point as you're not looking very smart (or clean for that matter). You're taking others opinions on this subject very personally. Relax, take a deep breath. You're personal opinion is not law here. You don't speak for everyone even though you like to think you do a lot of the time. This is a public forum and people aren't always going to agree with you. Grow up and deal with it. Seriously, do yourself a favor and walk away, take a shower, a piss while you're in there, as it's painful obvious you've completely lost the plot.

I didn't verbally abuse Patchos (who is frequently abusive to other posters, but we usually just laugh about it) because she pees in showers. I don't give a fuck about that because she doesn't pee in mine. I told her to go fuck herself because I don't like being told how/when to respond. Welcome to the fucking internet. If you get tired of reading something, move on. Just as in real life, you don't get to choose for others.

Amen to that.