Pete davidson (snl)

Reactions: lemonhead
No one posted any pics of his Met Gala suit ?? Damn
I thought about posting some pics but I got distracted replying to some French haters on Twitter who think they know him just because they know his Name and two of the girls he dated, when in reality they can barely understand what he says and have only seen his SNL skit with Timothée Chalamet...

• Haha
Reactions: Jessiz and juicy7
Not to impugn anyone's taste, but I don't understand the fascination with this man. He looks "sickly" to me.

Of course, I don't watch SNL; maybe that makes a difference. View attachment 68574561
Nope, SNL wouldn’t make a difference. When he actually shows up, he spends half his time barely able to get through his lines.

He can’t hold his self-indulgent giggles in long enough. It’s only kind of humorous if the jokes are funny, but most of the time you can tell he’s just losing his shit laughing at something that happened in the writer’s room or during rehearsal- things the audience wouldn’t be privy to.

He plays the vacant, apathetic, kinda dumb millennial characters well. But that's about it and probably only because it isn't very far from who he is. It's a bit of a shame as he does seem to have some potential that he doesn't develop because he's too busy smoking weed and partying.

I'm annoyed because there is some appeal to him, even for me, and I mostly don't find him that attractive. Most of the time, he looks like a walking corpse With neon, chemical-fried hair.

He must have a huge dick or excellent skills in bed- maybe both. That's the only way I can wrap my head around these wealthy older women (even one as ridiculous as Kim Kardashian) give him a second glance.

Not to impugn anyone's taste, but I don't understand the fascination with this man. He looks "sickly" to me.

Of course, I don't watch SNL; maybe that makes a difference. View attachment 68574561
People started liking him after Ariana Grande said he had a huge dick... though Pete has since said that isn't true.

Reactions: BrookesBit_07
People started liking him after Ariana Grande said he had a huge dick... though Pete has since said that isn't true.
I don't get the appeal of Ariana Grande either, but it does seem like he launched big when he started running with her.

Why Lorne Michaels talks like this dude is the most gifted talent since performance began is also beyond me, though.

Reactions: Empirerec