Pete davidson (snl)

Damn!!! A few of you really chose to come into a thread titled: Pete Davidson (SNL), just to talk shit about his looks. But are desperately waiting for a nude to leak… WOW. Some real weirdos and validation seeking creeps in this thread.
1651689089540.gif

Damn!!! A few of you really chose to come into a thread titled: Pete Davidson (SNL), just to talk shit about his looks. But are desperately waiting for a nude to leak… WOW. Some real weirdos and validation seeking creeps in this thread.
View attachment 68580411
Louder, please.

The H&M campaign looks ridiculous. Not that I would ever buy their rags, but were it any other company either, I wouldn't want to copy Pete's style. He hasn't got any and has been vocal about it. :D I find him hot though, just not his style. :joy:

View attachment 68580411
Unrelated, but I love this selfie of her sm

How do you make that assumption???

I have ZERO interest in the gentleman. If I want to see a nude that bad, I'd simply strip naked and go stand in front of a full-length mirror!
It's a fair assumption considering the website.

How do you make that assumption???

I have ZERO interest in the gentleman. If I want to see a nude that bad, I'd simply strip naked and go stand in front of a full-length mirror!
I was referring to several users on this thread, but yes you’re included. Also, I would hope you could stand in front of a mirror naked without making yourself vomit. As for my statement, it stands true. You are either A-here to merely trash him B- Desperately waiting for nudes C- Seeking attention, validation and camaraderie or D- All of the above.
Don’t get your filthy panties in a bunch because you and the other weirdos on here were called out. Accept it and enjoy the rest of your day beloved.
1651705281636.gif

Pete Davidson on the Cover of PAPER Break the Internet - PAPER
Pete Davidson et Julia Fox: les amoureux de Kim et Kanye se connaissent
Pete Davidson's Ken Doll Photo Shoot For Paper Magazine | POPSUGAR Celebrity
Pete Davidson on the Cover of PAPER Break the Internet - PAPER

Why do people on this site assume the worst about each other? Projection?

Every time someone expresses a dislike for something you might like, it's taken as a personal affront. Wrong. It's simply an opinion.
Assuming someone is on the Large Penis Support Group to look at nudes of guys is not projection or assuming the worst, it is literally the website.

Reactions: Frankieo
You are either A-here to merely trash him B- Desperately waiting for nudes C- Seeking attention, validation and camaraderie or D- All of the above.
Don’t get your filthy panties in a bunch because you and the other weirdos on here were called out. Accept it and enjoy the rest of your day beloved
You are delusional. I merely asked what this guy's appeal is. I have no other interest in the subject.

Reactions: Sylstyle07
Assuming someone is on the Large Penis Support Group to look at nudes of guys is not projection or assuming the worst, it is literally the website.
I think that @LittleDicky knows this website better than most of us as he's been a member since 2007

And maybe he happened to see this thread in his the home page or something and wanted to know why we find him attractive.

If you look at his first post in this thread you might get what I'm trying say.

He used the word "sickly" to describe Pete which I think is a bit harsh yet debatable.

But please don't forget that we all have different tastes and opinions and it would be better for this website if we tried to respect them instead of trying to impose ours

I think that @LittleDicky knows this website better than most of us as he's been a member since 2007

And maybe he happened to see this thread in his the home page or something and wanted to know why we find him attractive.

If you look at his first post in this thread you might get what I'm trying say.

He used the word "sickly" to describe Pete which I think is a bit harsh yet debatable.

But please don't forget that we all have different tastes and opinions and it would be better for this website if we tried to respect them instead of trying to impose ours
I'm not imposing a taste or opinion, I am saying it's a reasonable assumption that someone is on a thread here to see erotic photos of a guy. I haven't said that that user is here to do that, I just said it's a reasonable assumption given that this is the website that it is. Further, nobody is looking at everyone's first post in a thread before talking to them.

Reactions: FortunesGate
I'm not imposing a taste or opinion, I am saying it's a reasonable assumption that someone is on a thread here to see erotic photos of a guy. I haven't said that that user is here to do that, I just said it's a reasonable assumption given that this is the website that it is. Further, nobody is looking at everyone's first post in a thread before talking to them.
I try to look at people's fist post in a thread so that my assumptions are most likely to be correct (It sounds a bit rude said like that but I don't know how to phrase it differently, English not being my native language)