Pete davidson (snl)

He used the word "sickly" to describe Pete which I think is a bit harsh yet debatable.

But please don't forget that we all have different tastes and opinions and it would be better for this website if we tried to respect them instead of trying to impose ours
My EXACT words:
"Not to impugn anyone's taste, but I don't understand the fascination with this man. He looks "sickly" to me.

Of course, I don't watch SNL; maybe that makes a difference. confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif"

Again, it's only an OPINION. I don't understand all the fuss. I neither like nor dislike the man. How many different ways can I say it?
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

My EXACT words:
"Not to impugn anyone's taste, but I don't understand the fascination with this man. He looks "sickly" to me.

Of course, I don't watch SNL; maybe that makes a difference. confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif"

Again, it's only an OPINION. I don't understand all the fuss. I neither like nor dislike the man. How many different ways can I say it?
View attachment 68645661
I understand what you're saying but I can't explain myself correctly, my french sentence logic is starting to annoy me, I've been misunderstood mutiple times and creating fight more often because of it and I feel bad about it.

Sorry

You are either A-here to merely trash him B- Desperately waiting for nudes C- Seeking attention, validation and camaraderie or D- All of the above.
No, none of those reasons.

I've explained it 6 different ways. Apparently, you have difficulty reading and/or understanding.

I'm done with this topic.

im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

He is definitely on the come up because of being with Arianna and now Kim. Andy Samberg is at least 3x hot than him and we don't see him making a big splash like Pete.
Andy Samberg is an established, successful actor (and Musician, Writer etc) for I'd guess about 15 years now. Pete Davidson too is an established and successful actor but for not as long. It's true Pete's dating history is interesting. And I don't remember Andy having a particularly interesting one. But, who cares? What is the point your trying to make?