Pete davidson (snl)

Andy Samberg is an established, successful actor (and Musician, Writer etc) for I'd guess about 15 years now. Pete Davidson too is an established and successful actor but for not as long. It's true Pete's dating history is interesting. And I don't remember Andy having a particularly interesting one. But, who cares? What is the point your trying to make?

he must be a good shag. words gotten around haha

Andy Samberg is an established, successful actor (and Musician, Writer etc) for I'd guess about 15 years now. Pete Davidson too is an established and successful actor but for not as long. It's true Pete's dating history is interesting. And I don't remember Andy having a particularly interesting one. But, who cares? What is the point your trying to make?
The point is that Pete looks like a scarecrow and Andy is hot but he doesnt get half the attention pete does.

I like pete but I'm I the only one dumbfounded how he got Kim?

FYI I'm sure her standards weren that high to begin with.
I think Kim made it sorta dropped the reasons why she hooked up with Pete in the most recent episode of The Kardashians being that she knows about Pete's BDE (having a big dick) and she just wanted a fuck and rang the producers of SNL to get his phone number.

FWKhvXkXEAAt2mk

as close as we'll get to :emoji_eggplant: I fear