I did in my initial review. The gay creators saw the bullshit and leftAnd I don’t know if anyone mentioned but most of the gay guys left. By the end of the movie there were like 2 people lol.
Well enjoy!Guys, guys. It’s ok you already convinced me to watch this lol
Exactly. I don’t know why they are scared to call them Bisexual. LolThey aint str8 , now maximo garcia str8
Obviously. He used to escort some years ago...Yes, the condom is kinda ridiculous. That said, he knows how to suck cock. It's clearly not his first time.
I don’t think it’s that. I think it’s the stigma with women. Lots of women don’t work with bisexual male content creators. And studios reject it too.Shiddd i am buy sexual..They want to be respected as macho men . when having sex with a man does not degrade you or make you less , so they be like oh im doing it for money . I get it but you doing it for money and because you like the peaches and egg plant dick and milky way shots with vanilla filling. Its what is instilled in them I came from a latino culture where they say having sex with men is wrong but many married men love men and have sex with men but because beliefs and upbringing, they do it behind closed doors. To be clear, not every married man, so they people in here dont bite my head off. It is hard every body journey to come out and to accept, but I dont wanna be a negative nancy, who I am to judge, live yo life , lol and let eerrrybody do them. You say tomatoe,,, i say hot tamale.
Buhah it's exacly the opposite- calling them straight is giving them justification for their bullshit while calling them bisexual is what makes them insecure.I’m not scared to call them bisexual. I’m just gonna call them straight as long as they gay bait. Calling them bisexual gives them a justification for their BS imo.
I don't care about labels. I look at what people do. People are what they do. The universe inside each one of us is meaningless if it is not realized and shared.
Those videos would’ve gotten deleted instantly.I didn't access the page for a while, when I came back, I saw several notifications from Filou's tab, I was excited thinking they were videos of him having sex with someone, but in reality, it's a bunch of messages about his sexuality hahaha
But have you posted any videos of him recently? other than the video of Malik sucking himThose videos would’ve gotten deleted instantly.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.