Me going to the local shops is a little bit different to sniffing drugs/chemicals with a plethora of known side effects.
Oh think of all that air pollution you're breathing in! Not good for you.
I don't need my own, personal arbiter of doom, but if ever I do, rest assured you'll be first on the list.

Reactions: kundi22 and UK Ace
Oh think of all that air pollution you're breathing in! Not good for you.
I don't need my own, personal arbiter of doom, but if ever I do, rest assured you'll be first on the list.
Actually i live in a very green part of the UK so pollution in extremely low. Where as you are inhaling directly into your system which has an instant affect. If you do have health issues later down the line and im guessing from your profile you're not a young man anymore you're putting yourself more at risk but then I guess you can always abuse the NHS and let them take care of you. Also with covid your more likely to catch sniffing poppers. I bet you like bareback sex too lol

Actually i live in a very green part of the UK so pollution in extremely low. Where as you are inhaling directly into your system which has an instant affect. If you do have health issues later down the line and im guessing from your profile you're not a young man anymore you're putting yourself more at risk but then I guess you can always abuse the NHS and let them take care of you. Also with covid your more likely to catch sniffing poppers. I bet you like bareback sex too lol

There are a lot of things in this world that are bad for you that feel good. Are you on a mission to lecture everyone about those too? I think everyone understands there are some risks with poppers but like anything it's a choice. Some might choose to be less moderated with it but again that is their choice.

I can only speak for myself but I haven't had any of the "plethora of known side effects" just some good feeling and amazing orgasms. My doctor told me some occasional use was unlikely to cause me any problems. Now excuse me while I get drunk, smoke some weed, take some molly, sniff poppers and get bareback gang banged.

There are a lot of things in this world that are bad for you that feel good. Are you on a mission to lecture everyone about those too? I think everyone understands there are some risks with poppers but like anything it's a choice. Some might choose to be less moderated with it but again that is their choice.

I can only speak for myself but I haven't had any of the "plethora of known side effects" just some good feeling and amazing orgasms. My doctor told me some occasional use was unlikely to cause me any problems. Now excuse me while I get drunk, smoke some weed, take some molly, sniff poppers and get bareback gang banged.
Yeah tbf you probably won't be super aware of the low t cell count and glutathione levels (as mentioned one reason HIV was spread so easy as i'ts primarily a gay man's drug). Well your doctor is probably similar to a doctor who told me I had a bad stomach and was infection chronic and gangrenous appendix so dont say "my doctor". I'm just glad you don't live her and use the NHS if things do go bad.

Yeah tbf you probably won't be super aware of the low t cell count and glutathione levels (as mentioned one reason HIV was spread so easy as i'ts primarily a gay man's drug). Well your doctor is probably similar to a doctor who told me I had a bad stomach and was infection chronic and gangrenous appendix so dont say "my doctor". I'm just glad you don't live her and use the NHS if things do go bad.

You seem very upset about this whole thread. Did something bad happen to you because of poppers?

As for spreading HIV. There might be a connection with popper use but from poppers don't lower your inhabitations so much that you don't know what you are doing. Someone has made the decision to be ok having unprotected sex long before poppers hit their nose. The are many other drugs people take that impair normal decision making much more that poppers do. I expect your NHS is footing the bill for substance abuse far worse than poppers.

"My Doctor" hasn't steered me wrong so far and I'll gladly keep trusting him with my health.

I've tried poppers4u.com and 4solvents.com. I don't think one is better than the other, both were reasonable on price, quick shippers and had great selection to choose from.

I did just place another order from www.poppers-aromas.eu (France).
How long did it take for your order to arrive?

Reactions: 1119457
My FB, always uses them when I fuck & fist him, sometimes a little to much IMO, as his eyes become really bloodshot & dialted on times, he enjoys them but never used them myself, got put off when reading about the side effects.

Each to there own though.

quite curious that poppers doesn't seem to be a thing amongst straight men and women?

It's fcken amazing when wanking and during blowjobs but I really lose my stamina on poppers I come too fast.

Also I think I take too much when its available and I get headaches - I probably need a popper trainer :)

Usually on Jungle Juice or Amsterdam

quite curious that poppers doesn't seem to be a thing amongst straight men and women?

It's fcken amazing when wanking and during blowjobs but I really lose my stamina on poppers I come too fast.

Also I think I take too much when its available and I get headaches - I probably need a popper trainer :)

I know a couple of straight dudes that do them occasionally when they jerk off but yea definitely not something as wildly used by straight people.

Lose stamina when I use them too. I've built up a bit of a tolerance and can control it better now but there have been times I've taken some good hits and I've been able to make myself orgasm going from soft to hard in just a few seconds. The popper orgasms rock me so hard though. When I have a really good one it makes me feel like I'm having my first orgasm ever.

Made me think of this old article from Vice:

Hey Straight People, You're Using Sex Drugs Wrong