Pre-workout?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried many of the top products.
Nothing will ever come close to the original "Ultimate Orange" drink, I'm afraid. Stuff was amazing.
But, Nutrex just remade their formula for "Hemp-rage". It's pretty close to their first version, which was really good. No jitters...no discomfort...You just feel like you could push the entire gym to one side before your workout.
Worth a try.

Reactions: LPSG84

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried many of the top products.
Nothing will ever come close to the original "Ultimate Orange" drink, I'm afraid. Stuff was amazing.
But, Nutrex just remade their formula for "Hemp-rage". It's pretty close to their first version, which was really good. No jitters...no discomfort...You just feel like you could push the entire gym to one side before your workout.
Worth a try.
Sorry....I meant "Hemo-rage"...stupid autocorrect

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
L-Arginine & caffeine are good for me. I like ECA stacks but recently started having prostate issues from them, didn't realise ephedrine can cause this and have never had it before off it, but I was struggling like fuck to piss and get it up. Thankfully those sides disappeared after a couple of days of not using it.

Reactions: Juanlw4444

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm susceptible to cold sores in spring and have found a correlation between outbreaks and supplements. Seems the culprit is L-Arginine. My last one was pretty bad and it so happened that my pre-workout and one a day vitamin both had high amounts of it. I've since stopped using any thing with that and take a L-lysine supp. So far so good.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
L-Arginine & caffeine are good for me. I like ECA stacks but recently started having prostate issues from them, didn't realise ephedrine can cause this and have never had it before off it, but I was struggling like fuck to piss and get it up. Thankfully those sides disappeared after a couple of days of not using it.

I used to take some ECA stacks too but like yourself they really messed with my prostrate. Not good when you're drinking a LOT of water and can't piss

Reactions: LPSG84 and JackDoff

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't take them like I use to but Rivalus COMPLX5 is a good one that I use if you don't like being all jittery and shit and all the ingredients are "natural". It does give you a pump like the others I have tried like 1.m.r but It gives you a slight boost in energy but mad focus.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some modafinal which is a nootropic for early morning long drives, insane concentration off them I was aware of every car on the road. My wife liked them for focus at work too.

I used them occasionally for training with caffeine absolutely crazy focus, didn't improve on strength but gave great focus to keep going and do an extra set etc

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really depends on what your taking the pwo for. I like the full dosed ones like NO explode or Hyper Shock. Those micro dosed ones with the Itty bitty scoop don't do shit for me. So far,my best pre workout stack is NO Xplode and a vasodilater like Noxivol. I get some serious pumps and vascularity from that blend.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's back!!
Thought I was hallucinating...
But, no.. it's really back.
The original Ultimate Orange.
Got our first tub & tried it out.
Off-the-charts good!

For those of you who missed it, it is exactly like the original.
No crazy jitters like all the caffeine-overdosed products out there right now.
Just laser focus and a legitimate boost in strength.

So glad the folks at Hi-Tech brought it out.

Reactions: LPSG84