Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Make precum in buckets. Leak like a screen door on a submarine. See my P/C album.
Get soaked sometimes from just a phone call with a certain buddy. Annoys the mrs during foreplay. Wish she would taste.. its yummy honey

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I first started masturbating in high school, I was a little alarmed about my pre-cuming. I just didn't understand what it was about. Once I realized that this was natural and OK I started enjoying it. I liked it in that I could rub it around the head of my dick and masturbation would feel much better and more like being in a virgna. And, boy, did i pre-cum and I still do. My underwear always gets wet. Actually I cum so much that my wife makes me wear a condom, which I enjoy having her put on me, as she doesn't like the sheets all wet. And many times with the amount of pre-cum in my condom she likes to masturbate me with the condom on. I enjoy it and she likes it in that I don't shoot all over the sheets, me, and her.
Your wife is denying you one of the pleasures of sex, shooting all over

Reactions: UK Ace

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heavy leaker here too.... Even soft if just thinking about sex or looking at someone hot. Wife likes it but like someone else said, gotta be careful when going commando... And the taste is pretty good too IMHO.
Only time I precum is when I am soft. Being older I don’t get hard easily but reading posts here or seeing anything hot makes me leak like crazy. Once I am hard it is rare to be wet at all
In my younger days I would be able to push sone out and my wife loved it rubbed on her nipples.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you take the celery seed, @DaShawns? I'm a leaker now, but I'd love to leak even more. Nothing beats he feeling of precum oozing out.

The feeling to me is almost like the feeling just prior to when the ejaculate comes out the penis.

bothhands

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are lucky! Only when I’m really really horny I can precum and then it’s like a drop... Wish I had more. Love licking it up, so hot with a guy who precum and cum a lot
Same Bro... and mine I wouldn't even say it was a drop and that's only after edging for ever.