Precum Is Amazing

D

deleted8893071

Interesting observation. I've been one that has had a foreskin and I'm generally a low to moderate producer of it. As a point of reference, that amount was enough to keep most my penis wet, wet enough that while masturbating it would get wet and foamy inside the foreskin.

After circumcision, can't say or feel that Im making more or less. What I do notice is that the precum I am making isn't keeping my penis as well lubricated as it can dry up on me. I can say that on moments when I am highly aroused and making more, I can have it drip freely which I only saw myself do once when I had a foreskin.

It's hard to say if it's just a visual thing or the foreskin acting as a reservoir making it seem like I was making a lot. I'm speaking about myself having been on both sides.

Would like to see if there are some sort of baseline on defining levels of precum production, what defines a lot vs moderate or low.

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Friend from out of town contacted me Monday afternoon , he was near me visiting friends . Would be here later that night , was it okay if he stayed over . I texted him back , sure, was looking forward to spending time with him again . Went for a leak later, found my foreskin covered in precum in anticipation of seeing him . Had not touched myself , just the idea of him being here .Same all night - foreskin always covered in precum
Added observation - have been having ED problems , put it down to high blood pressure meds, age, and fighting either Covid or some other virus the last two weeks . I started to chub up when he walked into the house , hard most of the night .

_bushycutaussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could be wrong, but it sure seems like the majority of guys who produce huge amounts of precum are uncut (myself included). Does anyone know what the physiological connection is between having an uncut dick and being a champ precumer?
I've found that it generally tends to be uncut guys who make a substantial amount more precum, but maybe cut guys' just dries off quicker so doesn't build up so much. have also spoken with a few uncut guys who barely make any.

gustamasaje

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was always a precum leaker, but ever since I started using celery seed it’s been amazing. Seeing the precum leave my mushroom head is wild. Lemme know if there’s any supplements you’d like to see me try.
How long have you been taking celery seed and how much per Day?

Reactions: 1119457

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I maybe could, especially if people would want to see it!
OMG yes! Please do. It is so sexy. You copious precummers need to share the love. Let’s see underwear with huge wet spots and dress pants wrecked with pre soaking through.

buthey21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG yes! Please do. It is so sexy. You copious precummers need to share the love. Let’s see underwear with huge wet spots and dress pants wrecked with pre soaking through.
Here’s a sort of try at it haha I didn’t have a ton of time to build up a mess

Attachments