Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here. Pre cum all over and quite a lot of leaking. I have also hyperspermia which makes me not just shooting a load and i'm rather a semen factory. With the hyperspermia I'm always full and feel constant urge to unload. For me my body reacts and want to unload some of the pressure and pre cum leaks out. Don't need to be horny for it. Sometimes just going for a pee then at the end I dribble some pre cum. Other times like during sleep it runs out. In the morning when I get up I leak a lot as well. So yes I'm a messy guy to have around the house I'm afraid. After work and weekends I like going commando but always tricky. I have done competitive swimming and go to the gym, my mates have seen things....When I get horny it really starts to run out. Once I had a date the girl thought I did ejaculate. Anyway leaking out pre cum feels always amazing and the taste is so good. My girlfriend likes the taste as well and it works perfectly as lube when we have sex.
Any pictures or videos of your precum and cum would be greatly appreciated by fans of such things! :)

Reactions: Sensual Dude

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it when I stroke my cock just right, watching the precum flow just gets me even more excited. I can literally fill a large shot glass. OMG IT TASTES SO GOOD.
When I really get it flowing good, I know I'm going to cum hard....like spray my face hard, I get my face as close as I can, open wide and do my best to catch every drop.
Eatting my cum makes me horny, so I end up stroking my cock several times.
I could use a few loads now.

Alpha male naturist and lifelong hearty precummer here. As some guys have already stated in previous posts, a raging boner isn’t even required to start leaking pre. I’ll start hanging a good sized strand just from being naked outdoors in the sun walking up and down the hills in my woods!
67F262DE-868F-4618-A7EB-B5E078A8C143.jpeg

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alpha male naturist and lifelong hearty precummer here. As some guys have already stated in previous posts, a raging boner isn’t even required to start leaking pre. I’ll start hanging a good sized strand just from being naked outdoors in the sun walking up and down the hills in my woods!
View attachment 23640301

That is beautiful.
Yes, anytime.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
View attachment 23640301
Very hot. I would like to taste that.

Heh heh— Thanks @crtbike You’re welcome to come for a hike in my woods. I guarantee you’d have the chance to taste it right from the tap! :yum

Reactions: crtbike