Pual Ryan

Paul Ryan have a big dick?

• Total voters

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since when is an insurance company or hospital part of the government? You seem to want to focus on that. I'm talking about Social Security survivor benefits and joint filing for tax purposes among other things. If the government extends benefits to hetero couples then same sex couples should get them as well. Either give to both groups or give to none. At no time did I state that religious organizations would be forced to go against their tenets. Marriage is also a civil ceremony so there goes your religious argument.

Familiarize yourself with the 1,138 benefits that straight couples receive from the government(NOT THE HOSPITALS OR INSURANCE COMPANIES) that are denied to same sex couples.

An Overview of Federal Rights and Protections Granted to Married Couples | Resources | Human Rights Campaign

If we played things the way you want then we would still be waiting for Jim Crow and segregation to go away in the South. Never should the rights of the minority be left up to a vote of the majority.

Now to get back to the purpose of this thread....

I don't think Ryan has a big dick. I think Tag Romney is packing more than Ryan and the elder Romney

Insurances and hospitals are regulated by the government. And I'm not aware of other marriage issues that trump these for straight of gay couples. I don't know any gay couples who want to file income taxes jointly. They get bigger returns filing single. I know straight couples who file single for this same reason, unless they have kids and then the situation changes if they qualify for rebates on childcare or other tax credit programs. Are you sure you're not fetishizing marriage or romanticizing the fantasy of being an out and proud married couple for the sake of being able to rub it in other peoples (probably Conservative Republicans in your case) faces? As a Conservative Republican I can tell you with 100% certainty no one gives a fuck. Even if gay marraige were legal right now I wouldn't care that I could file jointly because I wouldn't even if I could. Social security will be gone in 10 years if not sooner because we're broke as a nation so there will be no survivor benefits to speak of. This is a case of focusing on the wrong side of the issue.

Seriously, you're so "versed" on these issues that you're confused. The day a Republican passes any law that criminalizes homosexuality I'll agree with you but that isn't happening, no one is suggesting it is happening except for paranoid gays like you, and there's NO WAY ON EARTH anything like the things you THINK Republicans will do to gay people will EVER happen so cut the strawman arguement stuff already!

The truth is I don't give a fuck about straight married people having more rights than gay people. I don't like the idea of gay marriage as I already said in my first post to you and nothing you can post here will change my mind about it! AND I'M GAY!!! I don't feel the slightest pang of injustice over this stuff. Choose you battles wisely. You're making yourself angry over this stuff and in turn making gay people like me angry at our gay brothers and sisters who are making moutnains out of molehills with these thing that have absolutely no bearing on my personal happiness right now. I don't need the drama or complications of gay issues like this. Life alone is already full of enough BS and I'd rather concentrate on my own health and well being than getting all riled up about issues that are likely to never be solved in our lifetime.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Insurances and hospitals are regulated by the government. And I'm not aware of other marriage issues that trump these for straight of gay couples. I don't know any gay couples who want to file income taxes jointly. They get bigger returns filing single. I know straight couples who file single for this same reason, unless they have kids and then the situation changes if they qualify for rebates on childcare or other tax credit programs. Are you sure you're not fetishizing marriage or romanticizing the fantasy of being an out and proud married couple for the sake of being able to rub it in other peoples (probably Conservative Republicans in your case) faces? As a Conservative Republican I can tell you with 100% certainty no one gives a fuck. Even if gay marraige were legal right now I wouldn't care that I could file jointly because I wouldn't even if I could. Social security will be gone in 10 years if not sooner because we're broke as a nation so there will be no survivor benefits to speak of. This is a case of focusing on the wrong side of the issue.

Seriously, you're so "versed" on these issues that you're confused. The day a Republican passes any law that criminalizes homosexuality I'll agree with you but that isn't happening, no one is suggesting it is happening except for paranoid gays like you, and there's NO WAY ON EARTH anything like the things you THINK Republicans will do to gay people will EVER happen so cut the strawman arguement stuff already!

The truth is I don't give a fuck about straight married people having more rights than gay people. I don't like the idea of gay marriage as I already said in my first post to you and nothing you can post here will change my mind about it! AND I'M GAY!!! I don't feel the slightest pang of injustice over this stuff. Choose you battles wisely. You're making yourself angry over this stuff and in turn making gay people like me angry at our gay brothers and sisters who are making moutnains out of molehills with these thing that have absolutely no bearing on my personal happiness right now. I don't need the drama or complications of gay issues like this. Life alone is already full of enough BS and I'd rather concentrate on my own health and well being than getting all riled up about issues that are likely to never be solved in our lifetime.

Dude try reading when you're sober. No one cares if you do or don't want to get married. I never said if I wanted to get married. I do feel that it is wrong to single out a particular group to receive benefits and den those benefits to another. It would be the same if men were singled out to receive government benefits and those same benefits were denied to women. Either everyone gets it or no one gets it.
And you do seem to have a habit of believing that because you don't want something or know anyone who wants something it must not be important. Dude the world doesn't revolve around you.

Now if you want to continue political discussions go to the Politics forum. We are used to people like you over there.

Now if you have an opinion on Ryan's dick share it or STFU

Once more I say imo his dick isn't bigger than Tag Romney's

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paul Ryan will suck cock just to be VP--unfortunately, nobody wants to offer theirs. Biden kicked his ass something Obama is yet to do to Romney.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
I thought Biden was Presidential: he knew what he was saying; he knew his opponent was weak and he took advantage of this weakness, just as any iron fisted politician might do!:cool:

He still could have done that without interrupting him every time he talks that's just being disrespectful.

lostindodge

1st Like
Media
He still could have done that without interrupting him every time he talks that's just being disrespectful.

What respect has Paul Ryan earned from Joe Biden? Feigning respect for him would have made Joe Biden look as dishonest and Paul Ryan is. Mitt is not fit to be president and I think that was proven when he chose Paul Ryan as his running mate among many, many other times in the campaign. Having lived in Wisconsin most of my life, Paul Ryan is just an embarrassment to this state.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
What respect has Paul Ryan earned from Joe Biden? Feigning respect for him would have made Joe Biden look as dishonest and Paul Ryan is. Mitt is not fit to be president and I think that was proven when he chose Paul Ryan as his running mate among many, many other times in the campaign. Having lived in Wisconsin most of my life, Paul Ryan is just an embarrassment to this state.

I was raised to respect everyone until they lose it guess not everyone was raised in such a manner, obviously.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
talk about being disrespectful. somehow i'm not feeling to sorry for this bigoted homophobe.

Ryan opposes same-sex marriage, supports a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, opposed the repeal of the don't ask, don't tell policy, has opposed same-sex couples adopting children, and voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Act in 2007. The Human Rights Campaign, a GLBT rights organization, has frequently given Ryan a 0/100 rating on its legislative scorecard.

hotLAbod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was raised to respect everyone until they lose it guess not everyone was raised in such a manner, obviously.

LYING to the American public is disrespectful. That's exactly what Ryan has been doing for months now. What Biden has is enough respect for this country not to let someone get away with that.

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet that whoever started this thread wishes they had corrected the typo in "Pual" to Paul before clicking reply.

D_Farrah_Moan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is no weiner, but he will assist our next president in getting our country moving again. And please, do not send your social issues. Those are state issues.