Public bulge sightings

Before Tumblr temporarily banned certain kinds of pictures and videos that might get a person's hormones flowing, there was this dude in Dallas (I'm from Dallas and probably same neighborhood as this guy) weent by VisualTexan who used to post videos of guys with VPL that he would surreptitiously take at all these retail stores, stores that anyone from here would immediately recognize. But he took them down when Tumblr cracked down on these society endangering type videos and pictures, and before Tumblr made a 180 on that decision. Here's a couple of the guy's best.
Visual Texan  7Eleven Longhorn commando.mp4

tumblr_ohzaanGnhk1suaqm4.mp4

Before Tumblr temporarily banned certain kinds of pictures and videos that might get a person's hormones flowing, there was this dude in Dallas (I'm from Dallas and probably same neighborhood as this guy) weent by VisualTexan who used to post videos of guys with VPL that he would surreptitiously take at all these retail stores, stores that anyone from here would immediately recognize. But he took them down when Tumblr cracked down on these society endangering type videos and pictures, and before Tumblr made a 180 on that decision. Here's a couple of the guy's best.
his type of video is SO MUCH FUN :p As a lifelong crotch watcher, I wish I were better at unnoticeable filming, I've seen a few great ones.