Public bulge sightings

I used to do night shifts in retail, my manager who was about 30 with muscly legs went commando because "all underwear is uncomfortable"..

Never seen anything like it. Whether he wore sweats or shorts it would always stretch out. Massive balls and from the outline looked about 5-6 inches soft.

One time I was bending over to put something on a shelf and there was a cage of stock behind me so was a tight squeeze. He just pushed passed and rubbed his fat bulge against my butt I think I moaned.

From then onwards I'd always try to get him to rub it against me in tight spaces. Wish more happened between us but he had a family.

But he must be uncomfortable with all that in such brief underwear. Why doesn't he wear something more generous ? OK, it's very sexy but to have to walk about with something so large in clothing so small must be a mistake. Or perhaps when he got dressed it was just soft and much smaller

But he must be uncomfortable with all that in such brief underwear. Why doesn't he wear something more generous ? OK, it's very sexy but to have to walk about with something so large in clothing so small must be a mistake. Or perhaps when he got dressed it was just soft and much smaller
To be honest I think it would feel supremely comfortable. I always go for minimal underwear and prefer ti every time for comfort.