Pumping muscle guys

So what type of pumping muscle videos is everyone into more? No matter which guy it is are you into the videos that are 3 to 4 hours long we're absolutely nothing real exiting happens except for a bunch of nude flexing and the guy covers his dick the whole time?

Or are you more into the ones with the group of guys who aren't afraid to show their dick, they easily get a hard on without being asked to, jerk off, and other unexpected surprises happen as well? That would be my pick!

Reactions: Beefybud30
Are there any videos of a guy cumming during a shoot?
There are guys who did cum on camera. But because Peter always had bad timing and horrible camera angles, sometimes it was hard to see it coming out, but if you look closely you could tell that's what happened.

But for some reason no matter how many different videos people post on these Pumping Muscle threads those always get taken down or rarely posted.

But out of all the pumping muscle videos and all the different guys I prefer the ones where they get hard, jerk off, and cum. Compared to watching a 4 hour video of a guy flexing, bending over and covering up his dick the whole time.

So what type of pumping muscle videos is everyone into more? No matter which guy it is are you into the videos that are 3 to 4 hours long we're absolutely nothing real exiting happens except for a bunch of nude flexing and the guy covers his dick the whole time?

Or are you more into the ones with the group of guys who aren't afraid to show their dick, they easily get a hard on without being asked to, jerk off, and other unexpected surprises happen as well? That would be my pick!

Although I prefer the ones with full nudity, there’s something amusingly erotic about the ones where they cover their dick. It’s like they have no problem getting naked in front of the cameras and having their body filmed from every angle, but they just have to make sure their dick is always covered. And it’s like they’re teasing me, the more time it’s covered, the more I want to see it.

Although I prefer the ones with full nudity, there’s something amusingly erotic about the ones where they cover their dick. It’s like they have no problem getting naked in front of the cameras and having their body filmed from every angle, but they just have to make sure their dick is always covered. And it’s like they’re teasing me, the more time it’s covered, the more I want to see it.
That's interesting and I can respect that. But for me I want to see it all instead of always wondering what it looks like. No matter if it's watching a video or seeing a hot guy life in person.

Even for the popular fitness guys on social media that have an onlyfans who create nothing but a bunch of teasing pictures and videos that are no different than what we can see from them on their Instagram or Twitter for free. In the beginning it's nice to finally see them almost naked, but after several repetitive teasing videos, it all starts to get old.