Pumping muscle guys

You see Daniel D's dick drool but I have never seen anything where you see him cum.

It is implied that David S nuts but you don't see it. Also Jacob G.
See what @BTNGT said a couple pages ago in message #811. Atticus does some heavy drooling there.

Also watch closely at the 22 minute mark here. It’s not much of a load but it still happens. It’s cool to watch him enjoy the rush.
88096071-49290621ab042f47b8d492a97300a6ae.mp4

If you pay attention after, Peter is showering and comes out of the bathroom naked while Jack is posing. He definitely got fucked on film, we’ll just never see it.
jack and peter.jpg

See what @BTNGT said a couple pages ago in message #811. Atticus does some heavy drooling there.

Also watch closely at the 22 minute mark here. It’s not much of a load but it still happens. It’s cool to watch him enjoy the rush.
I knew about Atticus, I was asking about his claim for Daniel D.

Yeah I guess he had an orgasm but didn't produce much of anything. He probably beat off multiple times a day.

Reactions: Gvfrog
Wow excellant eye. It obvs looks like sumthin sumthin happened that we'll never see lol. BUT idk if anyone can say exactly WHAT. Peter could have just sucked him like he did others, OR said stand over me and flex while I JO etc lol, OR what you said. Guess we'll never know unless he goes broke in his old age and decides to release it all :rolleyes:

Reactions: bvr07
If you pay attention after, Peter is showering and comes out of the bathroom naked while Jack is posing. He definitely got fucked on film, we’ll just never see it.
I wish Peter would release all of the "unreleased", never seen before hidden footage. It would help him cause he could make money off of that. I'd be willing to pay to see all of the edited out footage from the different guys he filmed throughout the years. As long as whatever he would charge was reasonable.

Jacob G? Never even saw him hard. What timestamp did I miss?
It's in what I guess is his first video Jacob G 1 (no year). Starts at 1:45:41 if you have the whole thing. There's a cut and he has apparently just nutted, he's still hard, wipes himself with a towel and stays boned for a while as he describes a good orgasm with a dildo in his ass and also talks about (possibly) consuming a hamburger made with meat in which his Fratpad buddies had dropped a few loads.

It's in what I guess is his first video Jacob G 1 (no year). Starts at 1:45:41 if you have the whole thing. There's a cut and he has apparently just nutted, he's still hard, wipes himself with a towel and stays boned for a while as he describes a good orgasm with a dildo in his ass and also talks about (possibly) consuming a hamburger made with meat in which his Fratpad buddies had dropped a few loads.
PLEASE. :p

are you talking about this video?

Одноклассники

Reactions: piosanchez