Pumping muscle guys

The second Jack B shoot is infuriating because you have an excellent, engaged, happily compliant model and yet Peter ruins the whole damned thing because he can't even be arsed to shoot him decently because he just. won't. shut. the. hell. up. He's so busy yammering that he completely sabotages what should have been a golden opportunity.

The second Jack B shoot is infuriating because you have an excellent, engaged, happily compliant model and yet Peter ruins the whole damned thing because he can't even be arsed to shoot him decently because he just. won't. shut. the. hell. up. He's so busy yammering that he completely sabotages what should have been a golden opportunity.

Yea, Jack looked like he would've let some stuff happen

I don't think so. I've seen his FB profile and he's fat and married now
Within the last 5 years or so I've come across some of the guys from pumping muscle on Instagram and other social media platforms and very few of them continued on in their fitness / model journey.

Meaning a lot of them stop going to the gym, and all of that muscle turn into fat, and some also grew a beard. There's only 2 of them that I've seen (so far) that look just as good if not better in today's time.

But people also have to remember 95% of these pumping muscle videos are from many years ago. The last time Peter filmed anybody was during 2018. So what a lot of people on this thread are drooling over is what all of these guys looked like 10 plus years ago.

It’s clear something did happen in the first shoot, you can see Peter nude in the mirror after some jump cuts.
yeah you can also hear him removing his pants just before the cut (last video of photoshoot 1, 2:28), when the guy is lying on the bed and sound cut (if someone can read lips...) :rolleyes:

yeah you can also hear him removing his pants just before the cut (last video of photoshoot 1, 2:28), when the guy is lying on the bed and sound cut (if someone can read lips...) :rolleyes:

lol he got scared. Peter was ready to bang him

You only have to read the bod language this poor cute boy is obvs saying "whoa...pump the brakes here NOT what I signed up for " lol. He even looks away from him and over at the cam like are you filming now etc. I think he was prolly down with most of what happened as long as Peter stayed dressed, but Peter getting naked WITH him (and the poss of crossing swords lol) was prolly more than this boy was cool with. (at least while filming :)

Reactions: pac21 and chiguyjay
You only have to read the bod language this poor cute boy is obvs saying "whoa...pump the brakes here NOT what I signed up for " lol. He even looks away from him and over at the cam like are you filming now etc. I think he was prolly down with most of what happened as long as Peter stayed dressed, but Peter getting naked WITH him (and the poss of crossing swords lol) was prolly more than this boy was cool with. (at least while filming :)
If you pay attention after, Peter is showering and comes out of the bathroom naked while Jack is posing. He definitely got fucked on film, we’ll just never see it.

Does Peter still do shoots? I looked on his site and was unsure weather or not some of the models were more recent.
What URL are you looking at? Pumpingmuscle.com, which was the real site, hasn't been updated in years. There is another one with a hyphen but I'm not convinced that's not just someone pirating the old ones.

Reactions: Beefybud30