Pumping muscle guys

Does anyone think doing these videos contributed to his mental health decline? Obviously mental health is quite complex, but I'm saying if he already had issues going on previously, maybe doing these Peter videos added to that or certainly didn't help :( I know some on here have argued that Peter crossed the line making models uncomfortable and gotten into the grey areas of unwanted touching/molestation. Just a thought. He was my favorite model as well and to see his decline was heartbreaking.
Sorry for intervening..
I got curious about this all of a sudden...
what happened to this model? Apologies, I don't really know any of them, and maybe I've seen them somewhere in another site with a different alias.. but I honestly can't keep track of their names.

As a fantasy these clips are hot, but in reality ... not so much at all. Aside from seeing Tim K's videos floating around for years (RIP -- I just found out about his death), I too am being introduced to these for the first time.

I'm also interested in hearing more about model reactions to their videos. Have any of them spoken out or tried to sue? Is Peter still producing content or has he disappeared completely?

Well I just discovered there’s a SECOND Jake J photo shoot from 2014 and Peter just hasn’t sold it or put it online. According to the first one, in the ending, Jake J told Peter he can swing by in the morning to continue and Peter agreed and said he has nothing to do in the morning before his flight. That damn old pervert bastard Peter has the second video of Jake J and who knows probably touched him even more further :(.
WOW, really like Jake J. I also think there maybe a 2013 shoot. Hopefully someone has it will post them

Reactions: Beefybud30
Jason J is very good-looking and his body is in that great condition of being short of freaky roidy bodybuilder, but defined enough to look in healthy, worked-out, attractive shape....

first time I've heard of mental health challenges in him....is there a link or information about what happened to him?.....thanks

The last clip at about 22 minutes in Peter shirtless and probably more undressed, telling him to bend over the side of the bathtub and show his butthole.

is that his hand in the bottom-right corner or something else?
I've sent your query to Miss Marple and will reach out as soon as she reports back to me. Thank you.

Reactions: Beefybud30
  • Love
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
New here and just wondering, does anyone have a sort of directory of Pumping Muscle like with name and face shot, really hard to place names with faces so many little snips of vids on internet. Thanks to all.