Pumping muscle guys

Yes to all of this. I was not suggesting it had anything to do with Peter, though, it was years before this site was on my radar, anyway. My point was just, if there was any scandal around the site, particularly if it involved a competitive bodybuilder, it's surprising that no news story was written about it. It's salacious enough to be clickbait.
That you posted this at the end of your original post ...
When two of the "fratmen" were ousted from college teams because of their appearances on that site, it got written up on at least local news web sites. The fact that Peter is or was a doctor to me makes it that much more interesting that he just disappeared.
Being that you posted about Peter in the same paragraph, right after you posted about Fratmen.tv, it's easy to see how anyone would think you were suggesting they were related.

Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
That you posted this at the end of your original post ...

Being that you posted about Peter in the same paragraph, right after you posted about Fratmen.tv, it's easy to see how anyone would think you were suggesting they were related.

Thanks for the clarification.
Yes in hindsight I can see how that would be confusing, sorry about that. I was just trying to compare it to the Fratmen story because that actually made the news. Wouldn't you think if someone who was on the staff of a medical center was dismissed because it came out that he was making this kind of material on the side and possibly misleading the models, that would get reported? I guess it's just interesting to me to ponder in the absence of any real info.

In Nicklas G Photo Shoot 4 videos 1 & 4 there is a lot of dark screen... Was there an error in loading or were those cut on purpose or hide something?
In one of the blackouts, he's definitely having a wank. I reckon that Peter probably phrased it to Nicklas as "I promise not to *show* it" and instead kept the audio in so we could listen to him wank and cum. It would be an impressive, but underhanded, loophole.

• Haha
As been said here a million and one times, I think you would be surprised to learn how many straight-identifying guys did and do this kind of work to make money. Bodybuilding is expensive and it is full of people like Peter willing to "sponsor" for a look/feel/taste of bodies like this. It is entirely possible to me that a lot of these guys are aware the others are doing it and trade their "war stories" and possibly talk quite derisively about the people who film it and those who watch it.

It doesn't make it any better if he was lying to them about it, but you have to have a brain in your head and situational awareness. If you are on all fours with your butthole spread and there's a camera pointing at you, there is a pretty good chance it's being filmed, and if it's being filmed, there is a pretty good chance it is going to be distributed. There are plenty of ways to make money in this world; at any point if a guy was uncomfortable, he could have kept his clothes on, got up and left. Do you really think Peter could or would try to take them to court, risking his own reputation, over a few hundred $ (and chances are he didn't pay them til it was over, anyway).

And for all we know, that is what ended up happening which caused the site to be taken down, although if that was the case I am surprised it did not make a news story. When two of the "fratmen" were ousted from college teams because of their appearances on that site, it got written up on at least local news web sites. The fact that Peter is or was a doctor to me makes it that much more interesting that he just disappeared.

It all gets very complicated, no doubt. For those who feel betrayed and/or violated or similar, the tendency is to blame yourself as much as the person who did the action in the first place. Worse, there will be the inevitable arguments about "they should have known better" and whatnot. But, especially with some of the youngest models Peter filmed, there's a lot of obvious naivety and credulousness and insecurity and need that Peter exploited. It's one thing when you have models happy to go along with Peter (e.g., Atticus, Logan, Nicklas, Roger, Daniel D), many were more problematic (Jarrett, Jake W, Patrick, blonde Collin H), and many were somewhere between sketchy and reprehensible (Elijah, Brady, Chase, Brock).

God, we finally met someone who talks more than Peter. Let the man work, lady!
the videos with the GF present are always immediate trash haha. No offense to @Janeway00 for posting of course!

Peter seemed to lose interest. The guy just lies on the sofa the whole time.
Yes, Peter seemed more interested in chatting with the bodybuilder's girlfriend even though there's a nude bodybuilder rolling around on his couch.

It all gets very complicated, no doubt. For those who feel betrayed and/or violated or similar, the tendency is to blame yourself as much as the person who did the action in the first place. Worse, there will be the inevitable arguments about "they should have known better" and whatnot. But, especially with some of the youngest models Peter filmed, there's a lot of obvious naivety and credulousness and insecurity and need that Peter exploited. It's one thing when you have models happy to go along with Peter (e.g., Atticus, Logan, Nicklas, Roger, Daniel D), many were more problematic (Jarrett, Jake W, Patrick, blonde Collin H), and many were somewhere between sketchy and reprehensible (Elijah, Brady, Chase, Brock).

Curious here about the "reprehensible" ones, they looked like "regular" ones to me. Did something happen backstage that you know? Or was it something you could tell in the videos? I don't usually pay attention since it's hours and hours of endless footage.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew
Curious here about the "reprehensible" ones, they looked like "regular" ones to me. Did something happen backstage that you know? Or was it something you could tell in the videos? I don't usually pay attention since it's hours and hours of endless footage.
Reprehensible, in some videos, because it's clear the model is being coerced/cajoled/pressured into doing or showing much more than they wanted to. To be clear, I have no special knowledge, only what is present in the videos themselves.

But, to work with the examples I gave originally, Elijah was clearly young and naive and uncomfortable with being nude, and Peter used Elijah's naivety against him. Brady, also extremely young, tried very hard to keep his genitals covered, but seemed unaware of how invasively Peter was filming his (ahem) glutes and hamstrings; I don't think he reckoned how deeply intimate Peter's actual focus was.

Chase seemed like a deer caught in the headlights of what Peter wanted and seemed ready to crawl out of his own skin in discomfort. Brock almost seemed to be have been blackmailed, for lack of a better word, into letting Peter do so much, as if Peter had something he was holding over him (my gut suspicion: something visa or green-card related). He truly had the look of someone gritting and bearing it through a drawn-out molestation.

There are, of course, many more, to varying degrees of severity. But, I admit, this is all a bit "how it feels" watching the videos-- basically, if it feels gross and slimy and predatory, like the models are being taken advantage of and/or being pushed well, well beyond what they were comfortable with.

Does that help?

Reprehensible, in some videos, because it's clear the model is being coerced/cajoled/pressured into doing or showing much more than they wanted to. To be clear, I have no special knowledge, only what is present in the videos themselves.

But, to work with the examples I gave originally, Elijah was clearly young and naive and uncomfortable with being nude, and Peter used Elijah's naivety against him. Brady, also extremely young, tried very hard to keep his genitals covered, but seemed unaware of how invasively Peter was filming his (ahem) glutes and hamstrings; I don't think he reckoned how deeply intimate Peter's actual focus was.

Chase seemed like a deer caught in the headlights of what Peter wanted and seemed ready to crawl out of his own skin in discomfort. Brock almost seemed to be have been blackmailed, for lack of a better word, into letting Peter do so much, as if Peter had something he was holding over him (my gut suspicion: something visa or green-card related). He truly had the look of someone gritting and bearing it through a drawn-out molestation.

There are, of course, many more, to varying degrees of severity. But, I admit, this is all a bit "how it feels" watching the videos-- basically, if it feels gross and slimy and predatory, like the models are being taken advantage of and/or being pushed well, well beyond what they were comfortable with.

Does that help?

Yeah, thanks. I was confusing their names in my head. Hadn't watched Elijah, he's skinny for Peter. I remember feeling bad for Brady cause he looks like redneckish and naive although very polite so Peter kept going cause he doesn't top unless the guy says something. He took a looooong time with Brady indeed, that poor boy

Chase was one of the ones I always thought looked okay tho, like he probably got paid. Cause some rimming definitely happened there lol. And Brock seems disgusted yes. He isn't american then?

• Haha
Yeah, thanks. I was confusing their names in my head. Hadn't watched Elijah, he's skinny for Peter. I remember feeling bad for Brady cause he looks like redneckish and naive although very polite so Peter kept going cause he doesn't top unless the guy says something. He took a looooong time with Brady indeed, that poor boy

Chase was one of the ones I always thought looked okay tho, like he probably got paid. Cause some rimming definitely happened there lol. And Brock seems disgusted yes. He isn't american then?

I disagree on Chase: I don't think anything like that happened. (I could well be wrong.) I thought he looked like someone mentally counting down the minutes to get the hell out of there.

Reactions: lottageir