lottageir
Superior Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2022
- Posts
- 671
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 4,712
- Points
- 288
- Location
- Oslo, Oslo County,Norway
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reprehensible, in some videos, because it's clear the model is being coerced/cajoled/pressured into doing or showing much more than they wanted to. To be clear, I have no special knowledge, only what is present in the videos themselves.
But, to work with the examples I gave originally, Elijah was clearly young and naive and uncomfortable with being nude, and Peter used Elijah's naivety against him. Brady, also extremely young, tried very hard to keep his genitals covered, but seemed unaware of how invasively Peter was filming his (ahem) glutes and hamstrings; I don't think he reckoned how deeply intimate Peter's actual focus was.
Chase seemed like a deer caught in the headlights of what Peter wanted and seemed ready to crawl out of his own skin in discomfort. Brock almost seemed to be have been blackmailed, for lack of a better word, into letting Peter do so much, as if Peter had something he was holding over him (my gut suspicion: something visa or green-card related). He truly had the look of someone gritting and bearing it through a drawn-out molestation.
There are, of course, many more, to varying degrees of severity. But, I admit, this is all a bit "how it feels" watching the videos-- basically, if it feels gross and slimy and predatory, like the models are being taken advantage of and/or being pushed well, well beyond what they were comfortable with.
Does that help?
Yeah, thanks. I was confusing their names in my head. Hadn't watched Elijah, he's skinny for Peter. I remember feeling bad for Brady cause he looks like redneckish and naive although very polite so Peter kept going cause he doesn't top unless the guy says something. He took a looooong time with Brady indeed, that poor boy
Chase was one of the ones I always thought looked okay tho, like he probably got paid. Cause some rimming definitely happened there lol. And Brock seems disgusted yes. He isn't american then?