Pumping muscle guys

I've never understood why people contact them. It's so fucking weird. Just follow and leave them alone. If they wanted you, they would come to you. Even asking a mainstream question (ex: Do you have other social media outlets?) Leave it at that. Don't ask for OF, unless they have advertised it on the site you are following. Don't bring up their sex work unless they have currently discussed it. if they discussed it in the past, leave the past post alone. It's not difficult not to be a creep.
ALL of this.

En uno de los apagones, definitivamente se está haciendo una paja. Creo que Peter probablemente se lo dijo a Nicklas como "Prometo no *mostrar*" y en su lugar mantuvo el audio para que pudiéramos escucharlo masturbarse y correrse. Sería una escapatoria impresionante, pero solapada.
Minuto y segundo?

Reactions: Kal Delrose
I've never understood why people contact them. It's so fucking weird. Just follow and leave them alone. If they wanted you, they would come to you. Even asking a mainstream question (ex: Do you have other social media outlets?) Leave it at that. Don't ask for OF, unless they have advertised it on the site you are following. Don't bring up their sex work unless they have currently discussed it. if they discussed it in the past, leave the past post alone. It's not difficult not to be a creep.
Amen. Then people bitch because they delete their accounts or go private.

Given everything that's been discussed here, that makes him an asshole? Can you imagine the things guys have said to him? And remember assuming he's not now an OF guy; he didn't ask for people to connect the dots between his PM shoot and his Instagram. Assuming he's straight and not asking for attention he is not obligated to entertain every random that contacts him.
Me viewing his pumpingmuscle shoot wasn't discussed til waaay later on (my apologies for not making that clear)

I had countless engagements with dude

He lost his mother so i wanted to excuse his rude behavior but you can't really excuse being rude its... Well.... RUDE !

Well lacking any context of what you were talking about I really have no idea what happened, but if you had "countless" interactions with him and he was consistently rude, maybe he was trying to communicate that he didn't want to be bothered. If he was friendly up until the PM thing was discussed, that is self-explanatory. I'm curious about why you told him you were contacting him and when things when south.

Reactions: Fofu