Pumping muscle guys

Another comment not needed, but I'll give it anyway. What the hell is up with that ponytail? Does she not love herself? Stringy, thin hair ain't cutting it.
At the time some guys were doing that tiny thin hair man bun attempt

Atticus C Photo Shoot 2
@Janeway00 This is the "accidental cumshot" outtake from Atticus Photoshoot 2. Does anyone know if the photoshoot video was ever released with it? Or the origin of the "accidental" video compilation with erections and cumshots? Did Peter release the compilation himself or did someone get their hands on the outtakes?
BTW, I like the title this was given on some of the "hub" sites years ago, "Straighty says "No" but cums anyway."
PMAtticusStraightSaysNoB2m40s.mp4

@Janeway00 This is the "accidental cumshot" outtake from Atticus Photoshoot 2. Does anyone know if the photoshoot video was ever released with it? Or the origin of the "accidental" video compilation with erections and cumshots? Did Peter release the compilation himself or did someone get their hands on the outtakes?
BTW, I like the title this was given on some of the "hub" sites years ago, "Straighty says "No" but cums anyway."
View attachment 96414091
@Janeway00 et al...sorry, my bad. The cumshot clip is taken from Atticus Photoshoot 1 which must have been filmed in the same hotel room with the same lighting. Maybe both were filmed on the same day.

Waiting for Tyson D. collection because I discovered him later as a Nu-Art model and
now Im gonna add his amazing butt him to my PM trinketbox to jerkoff cherish

Omg I think I am horny again. how soon

Reactions: joselowe
Is it possible to get a comprehensive list of the people we think he blew?

obviously

Tim k
Dawson
The Nicklas G #4 video goes black for extended periods. Nicklas is sporting an erection in parts of the video, so the assumption is that Peter might have been "fluffing/sucking" him. It could be that Nicklas was stroking himself.

I was able to find that he died on August 8, 2018, at age 26 in Arizona......don't know the cause of death....according to his obit, he owned and operated a small gym......
Jesse B was a favorite of mine and was so adorable in his 2 PM videos. That's so sad that he died so young at 26. I, too, can't help but wonder how.

Reactions: Teninch_killa