Pumping muscle guys

So I’m confused do the dudes bust? Ar ethane videos available anywhere ?
Most of the models don't even show their dicks; of the ones that do, few allow Peter (the cameraman and creator) to touch their dicks. Of these, very few get hard; and of the hard models, Atticus is, I believe, the only one who openly cums on camera. I vaguely recall that it's hinted another model has also cum (they get up and go to the bathroom, leaving what people think is cum on the bed).

Despite the pervy slant that Peter and his videos have, at the end of the day these videos really are just a celebration of the work that these models have put in to developing their body rather than anything hardcore.

Reactions: fox456
I
In the 4th video he defintely gave him a bj around the 12:43 mark, you can hear him slurping before he edited the scene.
don’t think so, it looks more like cuts for the conversation or to keep Peter’s face out of frame. I don’t think he did anything with this guy in any of the vids, from what I saw.

In the 4th video he defintely gave him a bj around the 12:43 mark, you can hear him slurping before he edited the scene.
IDK what you're talking about dude, Peter is jabbering right up to the cut.

Reactions: Scorpioslytherin
I don't think so for this video. Lyle had his hands covering himself the whole time. The purpose of the edit was because that's the part where Peter wasn't blocked by the model. Peter always tried to edit the parts where he walked away from behind the model because he didn't want to show his face. He was also terrible at it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: lovnlife1
Wow LyleC is gone completely
I still guess why moderators remove PM videos, as we can see there is not any certain reason - it's just "cannot be posted"