I didn't say I spoke for everyone, but based on what I see, looks like I'm the Lorax. Make a new thread for them.
I agree with you. I’m here to see Danya. Some of his friends are hot too, so make a thread and provide a link, but if there’s nothing new on Danya, don’t put something on here. I get a notification and get all excited and then …nothing!

He just said on his Instagram feed, while petting a cat, that he would like to take it and throw it out of the window so that it would fly and scream. Horrible....
I don't speak Russian, so I don’t know his exact words, but if your translation is correct and you watch his body language you can tell he was joking. It’s obvious he was enjoying petting the cat as it cuddles into him

Reactions: aishwarya1
I don't speak Russian, so I don’t know his exact words, but if your translation is correct and you watch his body language you can tell he was joking. It’s obvious he was enjoying petting the cat as it cuddles into him
Unfortunately, that is what he said. Creepy.

Reactions: Jules24 and Tuuk12
Creepy and eery joke...

Reactions: Jules24