To those that subscribe... I subscribed once when he first started out. Everything on the paid site is posted on various other sites for free and nothing is above the PG level.
That’s a lie. He doesn’t post underwear/feet pics anywhere else.

To those that subscribe... I subscribed once when he first started out. Everything on the paid site is posted on various other sites for free and nothing is above the PG level.
I get all that. It has more to do with my integrity than anything else. He might be a scam, and he might not post shit, but who am I to ask for free stuff, if I’m not willing to pay a little. It’s kind of the same thing as griping about who won an election if I didn’t vote. No judgment on anybody else, it’s just for me.

Reactions: Iliancr
That’s a lie. He doesn’t post underwear/feet pics anywhere else.
that is incorrect he has posted a vid with very clear bulge on tik tok and insta so lets not have it that he only posts such stuff on fansly when he clearly doesnt. you really dont get value for money and he definitely scams by pretending they are going to be risky pics. the mad thing is he could make a fortune even by showing a bit of bum.

that is incorrect he has posted a vid with very clear bulge on tik tok and insta so lets not have it that he only posts such stuff on fansly when he clearly doesnt. you really dont get value for money and he definitely scams by pretending they are going to be risky pics. the mad thing is he could make a fortune even by showing a bit of bum.
He may have in the past, but won’t anymore.

yes because he just wants to pretend he will show something on fansly to get more money. its a shame he turned out to be a greedy little scammer
I don’t know why y’all keep calling him a scammer. Nobody is forcing you to pay. Plenty of us are happy with what he’s posted so far. Not everything has to be DICK DICK DICK. The only thing y’all are mad about is that there’s content behind a paywall that you can’t see.

I don’t know why y’all keep calling him a scammer. Nobody is forcing you to pay. Plenty of us are happy with what he’s posted so far. Not everything has to be DICK DICK DICK. The only thing y’all are mad about is that there’s content behind a paywall that you can’t see.
I agree with you Mr. Jason! I’m a feet guy, and while I would LOVE to see the rest of him, I’ve been watching his TikToks and Instagram for a long time and seen just a glimpse of his feet. To me $15 was WELL worth the great shots of his beautiful feet. Call me crazy!

its quite simple in that he always alude with emoticons or by suggestive text that he has some saucy pic or nudes or something like that. when the best you get is some undie pic or really crap teases that show nothing. thats a scam promising or suggesting you will get something and get nothing. and i dont pay any more because hes a scammer. no one is mad there is content behind a paywall people are mad hes suggesting there is more behind that paywall and when they join they get ripped off with instagram photos. other creators say specifically no dick pics etc which is fine. ive paid less for better content and thats without nudes. its not the lack of skin its the fact he lies about it and charges money. thats a scam. hes fit just not worth it.

My god, this thread has turned into a lot of whining and discontent. Guys, if you don't like the content that much, then unsubscribe, don't be masochistic. Why do you write about it every day. Do not forget that there are people here who are happy with the content and they are waiting for new posts. But in the end they get nothing but spam.

My god, this thread has turned into a lot of whining and discontent. Guys, if you don't like the content that much, then unsubscribe, don't be masochistic. Why do you write about it every day. Do not forget that there are people here who are happy with the content and they are waiting for new posts. But in the end they get nothing but spam.
This ain't about you. This is about my king daddy danya. You are lucky to witness his presence. He should be charging you all millions just to admire his glory. I love and worship my baby danya.

This ain't about you. This is about my king daddy danya. You are lucky to witness his presence. He should be charging you all millions just to admire his glory. I love and worship my baby danya.
That Boy Ain't Right GIF | GIFDB.com

• Haha
Reactions: Italluva