Andddd I and many others *dis*agree :) so no harm in putting his friends when we’re getting almost nothing from him
I agree with you. I’m here to see Danya. Some of his friends are hot too, so make a thread and provide a link, but if there’s nothing new on Danya, don’t put something on here. I get a notification and get all excited and then …nothing!

If you want new stuff subscribe. It's only $15
lol 15 for instagram photo. you can get way better for way less. hell you can even follow british olympic divers for less on onlyfans and they show more. so why waste it on a cock teasing russian

lol 15 for instagram photo. you can get way better for way less. hell you can even follow british olympic divers for less on onlyfans and they show more. so why waste it on a cock teasing russian
If it's too much for you stop moaning and go to your british olympic divers

He’s marketing himself, not Olympic divers. Nobody said you had to sub to him. If you don’t like what he posts, don’t sub and be quiet ffs. Why are you so shook over someone monetizing exclusive content?

Calm down fan girl. This is the internet. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. If you or Danya can't handle criticism, then stay off the computer.
Is that supposed to be insulting? I’m simply stating a fact. Nobody asked for their opinion and frankly, I’m sure Danya doesn’t care. Why are y’all haters putting so much energy into this? If you don’t like his stuff, why are you bothering complaining about it?

Calm down fan girl. This is the internet. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. If you or Danya can't handle criticism, then stay off the computer.
Like I can’t even imagine if I didn’t like someone’s content and then went on message boards to complain about it at every turn. Who does that? Sad, lonely people.

He’s marketing himself, not Olympic divers. Nobody said you had to sub to him. If you don’t like what he posts, don’t sub and be quiet ffs. Why are you so shook over someone monetizing exclusive content?
oh course he is. and hes only know for tiktok. he doesnt show anything more than you would see on a beach. he doesnt do anything engaging. he hasnt got an athetic body but is just a cock tease. and im sorry his content is only exclusive in that you have to pay for it but hell hes shown more on tik tok. if you are daft enough to pay 15 for nothing then you can waste your money but dont make out like he shows anything of worth or that his content is good as that will mislead other people to join and waste their money which is unfair.

If it's too much for you stop moaning and go to your british olympic divers
yep they are much better have better content and interact more and they are cheaper. hes just a scammer and doesnt deserve anyones money but if you like wasting your money go ahead but dont mislead others.

Reactions: Lykluk