Geeez why don’t all the tight asses just join his fansly for $15 ? You’re also supporting him ….. freeloaders ….
Because $15 dollars to some people is a lot of money if the content isn’t really what they’d hoped it would be. It’s good for people to share.

Geeez why don’t all the tight asses just join his fansly for $15 ? You’re also supporting him ….. freeloaders ….
This isn't support. This is getting him into the ground.
This guy has no skills, no education.
He isn't smart and as far as I know, doesn't have a job.
By "supporting him" you make him earn thousands per month for doing nothing.
But how will it impact him in a long run?
He'll feel like he doesn't need to do anything and money will come.
But will it actually come in two years? I'd say no.
The only reason people support him is because they find him cute or sexy. And compare him from now and him a year and a half ago... He isn't as cute as he used to be. So in two years his cuteness will dissapier... And so will most of you.

People need to understand, that he won't post anything good on fansly. I'm following lots of Russian/Ukrainian influencers and they almost never do.
Especially if they are straight.
Dania isn't any different.
Suggestive insta stories about Fansly, which always are a lie.
He isn't going to post anything, as this type of content is not deemed to be normal in Russia.

To "supporters" who "support him" by subbing for nothing. The only thing you do, is creating a nobody with no skills and no future. Because you show him that money comes easily and he doesn't need to do anything to get it.
After all lying about content and posting some random pic will work. "They'll eat it up". And most of you do!

To real supporters that really want to support Dania and don't care only about his looks. If you are subscribed, unsub. If you aren't, don't sub. Dania needs to learn to do something to earn money. And understand that it won't come for doing nothing.
He needs to understand that he needs to put some effort in to get something back.

The only reason people support him is because they find him cute or sexy. And compare him from now and him a year and a half ago... He isn't as cute as he used to be. So in two years his cuteness will dissapier... And so will most of you.

People need to understand, that he won't post anything good on fansly. I'm following lots of Russian/Ukrainian influencers and they almost never do.
He isn't going to post anything, as this type of content is not deemed to be normal in Russia.

To "supporters" who "support him" by subbing for nothing. The only thing you do, is creating a nobody with no skills and no future. Because you show him that money comes easily and he doesn't need to do anything to get it.
After all lying about content and posting some random pic will work. "They'll eat it up". And most of you do!

To real supporters that really want to support Dania and don't care only about his looks. If you are subscribed, unsub. If you aren't, don't sub. Dania needs to learn to do something to earn money. And understand that it won't come for doing nothing.
He needs to understand that he needs to put some effort in to get something back.
Very well said bro , this is very true and people like Danya should not be entertained like this. Let him work hard as we all do. As our hard earned money is what he is after

Attachments

Reactions: CillyBonnolly

Priodt. His only attraction is his baby face and if you think about it...kinda creepy. Dude doesn't have a nice body, probably a very average dick...something we'll never know cause he'll never show it.

I'm sure he'll read this, fall in love with you and take you away to deepest siberia where you can live your lives out together in peace, away from the haters.

What part of "He’s been added to the do not post list, so no. Nothing new can be posted." you didn't understand?
It can’t be added on this thread ,the policy doesn’t say that you can’t open a new thread on this site and it doesn’t have to be called by his name

The latest pic he posted to Fansly is by far the most revealing (with regards to what his dick looks like). Still not nude but wearing underwear, obviously has a semi due to the VPL (pointing down). But can clearly see head

To help you imagine the new post: It looks almost exactly like this push-up under a pair of tight black spandex trunks.
View attachment 101518731
Yep, You can fool all the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all the time but he should know you can't fool all of the people all the time.