you serious $15 a month for what 4 months for a bit of side ass lol. hes good looking but he aint that good looking. there are fitter guys out there and there a guys who show a lot more and some guys much fitter show more and cost less. if he made decent content then yeah it would be worth it but side ass is not worth it. hes just a conman and gone down in my estimation a lot as hes just grifting for money
Ok, so don’t sub to him? There’s tons of people who have OF who don’t ever post and promise content is coming and it never does. I don’t come on here complaining about them endlessly. My god. Put your energy into something else.

Ok, so don’t sub to him? There’s tons of people who have OF who don’t ever post and promise content is coming and it never does. I don’t come on here complaining about them endlessly. My god. Put your energy into something else.
i dont but i do have the right to challenge someone who says that 15 is worth it for a bit of side ass. especially when he is always making out hes going to be showing more flesh. its called a con. its like they are working for him to get more people to sign up and give the theiving little shit more money just because hes a bit cute. people need to know that his content is shit as lots cant afford to waste that sort of money when they can get better pics for free on instagram.

i dont but i do have the right to challenge someone who says that 15 is worth it for a bit of side ass. especially when he is always making out hes going to be showing more flesh. its called a con. its like they are working for him to get more people to sign up and give the theiving little shit more money just because hes a bit cute. people need to know that his content is shit as lots cant afford to waste that sort of money when they can get better pics for free on instagram.
It is worth it to some people. Not everyone just wants dick 24/7.

it's like people aren't allowed to like something different than u, nor spend their money however they want to. lmao, what
its not that at all there is patreon for people to support other where they can by artistic photos etc but he purposely uses emojis like the eggplant etc or covering parts of the photo indicating hes going to be showing more than he ever will. its this missleading that i object too. and you can guarantee that if he didnt do this and made it clear he will never post a bum pic never mind a dick pic then he would probably only get about 5% of his current subscribers this is why he leads people on an cons them as he just wants money. so no, i will keep commenting so people know hes never going to get naked or anything then if they join they know.

Again people ate into different things. I prefer teasing photos and videos where you don't fully see dick or ass. So as everyone said don't sub and move on for some people 15 for swxy danya is worth it

Again people ate into different things. I prefer teasing photos and videos where you don't fully see dick or ass. So as everyone said don't sub and move on for some people 15 for swxy danya is worth it
Me too! I feel like if I saw his dick I’d be bored and move on lol I like the teases.

yeah and thats fine my point is that he leads people on as if its going to me more than instagram and that hes going to post nudes or some flesh. now if people want to pay for instagram level photos thats fine. but the way he post things people should know that he isnt going to post what he insinuates he will. i follow a few that dont post nudes or just the odd bit of bum but they are honest about it. his page is just for money and he doesnt give a fuck about anybody who follows him or giving them what they want or what style they would like even if its not nudes.

Let's be honest they are all just about money and really don't care about their followers
yeah i agree with that but a lot do provide what their followers want to keep them happy and subscribed and some really do care. i follow noah williams the gb diver and he does care that people enjoy his content and he only post bum pics but was honest about that but he is very engaging. now if danya did that then fair play but he doesnt so noah for me for $10 is way better than danya in everyway.

Why doesn’t everyone who finds out they have an lpsg thread bet their names added to the do not post list? Loads of threads just get wiped periodically after complaints like this one used to. What’s the logic

Why doesn’t everyone who finds out they have an lpsg thread bet their names added to the do not post list? Loads of threads just get wiped periodically after complaints like this one used to. What’s the logic
not everyone cares. plenty of influencers have found their threads and even commented on it. probably feeds their ego to have a bunch of fruits thirsting over them, as long as they're not spreading nasty rumors.
names that get added to the dnp list because of complaints are usually because the thread was getting reports from users all the time and the mods got fed up, cleaned everything and put the name on the list