He has been known to constantly scam people/upload fakes etc etc...

So it's not a surprise that people want to see what he is posting before subbing to the rest
Nah, all these people want free stuff. They don’t want to sub.

Reactions: Tuuk12
It's not worth to sub because it's worthless content. You have to pay to sub and then pay to unlock. Yeah right. Maybe you're okay simping over a guy that doesn't know you exist. People don't have to pay if they don't want to. You can literally Google lpsg danya and it shows all of his content for free.
There are like 5 6 posts locked. Rest of them are free to see

It's not worth to sub because it's worthless content. You have to pay to sub and then pay to unlock. Yeah right. Maybe you're okay simping over a guy that doesn't know you exist. People don't have to pay if they don't want to. You can literally Google lpsg danya and it shows all of his content for free.
That’s a crock of shit. He doesn’t post PPV anymore. Once you sub, you see everything he’s posted. And again, it may not be worth it to you, but for people who like teases, it is worth it. And how cute of you to assume he doesn’t know I exist :sob:

Full body pic is apparently available on the fansly....in the shower. I'm very dubious and suspect it's in his undercrackers.

If there's confirmation it's actually what's suggested then it might be worth it....for those who need more than tease.

Full body pic is apparently available on the fansly....in the shower. I'm very dubious and suspect it's in his undercrackers.

If there's confirmation it's actually what's suggested then it might be worth it....for those who need more than tease.
Can you post it?

he definitely won't be naked

Reactions: Tuuk12