What’s so sexy about feet ? I never saw feet in general as a turn on :no_mouth:
Btw he probably doesn’t have a good looking dick or he is aware that is not xxl as he claim or he is simply not into sharing full naked pic which is ok if it’s not making money scamming people

When I subrscribed Danya's fansly I didnt saw only one single photo you could at least say it was "sexy". Just dumb instagram content. But, I noticed there still were some photos unlocked, only premium subscribers could see them. So, he charges more $30 to see them. I subscribed as a premium subcriber and.... Nothing! No sexual content! Only dumb photos again. And, yes, I was stupid enough to buy a automatic msg changing $50 with "exlusive" content and? Can you guess? Nothing again! He never answers! Listen people, Russia is a scammers country! This is the most corrupt country in the world. Russian guys are very dishonest. Dont trust these guys. Stop buying content of scammers like Danya. His friends do the same. This guy is very mean. A deceiver! You are stimulating this kind of scammer. He wont show anything because people still pay for nothing.

Girl what is with the anti Russian propaganda in the thread. The dude isn’t Putin he ain’t responsible for any of his nonsense. You can hate his content without generalizing all of Russians citizens. Did you hate yourself and every other US citizen during the Iraq war?

Girl what is with the anti Russian propaganda in the thread. The dude isn’t Putin he ain’t responsible for any of his nonsense. You can hate his content without generalizing all of Russians citizens. Did you hate yourself and every other US citizen during the Iraq war?
I am talking about scam

I am talking about scam
You’re talking about a singular content creator that isn’t showing cock. “Russia is a scammers country! This is the most corrupt country in the world. Russian guys are very dishonest. Dont trust these guys.” Is a wild take because you’re sad you didn’t see dick. Do you know how many non Russian content creators do the exact same thing? Also you’re not the only weirdo in this thread doing this. I beg y’all to use just one Bain cell

Before I sub to his fansly, can somebody confirm if there is full frontal content or at least one that clearly shows bulge soft or hard? If not, what would be the closest one to it?
theres 2 pictures, one with soft dick and the other with a hard on.