Oh boy. Here's another fan girl trying to defend his dream boy Danya. No one said you're gay if you follow gay influencers. We're saying Danya isn't gay because he isnt gay, he's just queer baiting.
You were literally saying not following gay influences is evidence he’s not gay

Pls guys dont subscribed this scammer, he doesnt show absolutely nothing! He says if you unlock his locked msg you Will see more, but there is nothing too, and always he promises you Will see more if you pay more, but he shows nothing. This guy is a scammer, a robber. Unfortunetely there are many type of this guys in Rússia.

In regards to his tattoos, I believe they are all fake. At first he had none, and then he had the top one on his chest and random ones on his arms. His regular TikToks would have no redness if there was a new tattoo and they would be completely finished. I think they are all fake - sounds weird, but that's my conspiracy theory...lol.

In regards to his tattoos, I believe they are all fake. At first he had none, and then he had the top one on his chest and random ones on his arms. His regular TikToks would have no redness if there was a new tattoo and they would be completely finished. I think they are all fake - sounds weird, but that's my conspiracy theory...lol.
Say more. You think he doesn't have any tattoos and these are all like temporary or something? Or he's posting fake pics of other guys? I'd definitely believe that he has some old pics without tattoos that he's circulating. I don't find his body art attractive personally so I'd be thrilled these were fake.

His face and bod are really attractive to me. Too bad he doesn't seem to be interested in posting regularly or legitimately earning money from hot pics.

Reactions: refrayn
His tattoo is clearly visible on the right near his belly button. The left is not him. He's a fake and a scammer.
if you zoom in you can see a spot of a tattoo its just under his clothes. also a mark right down from belly button that's the same in both