Q For Bottoms - Do You Believe Small/medium Dick Guys Could Be Better Sex Then Big Dick Guys?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience is that medium sized works best for me. The whole idea is to find someone whose insertion can stimulate your prostate ( the key to being a bottom). The medium sized ones seem to be able to best hit the prostate exactly where they drive me crazy. Of course, the whole thing is dependent on the skill of the guy who is attached to the dick. I've had very large ones and very small ones ( which have a tendency to poke at the prostate, making it uncomfortable), which have been satisfying, but a medium sized one on a skilled cocksman makes me scream into the pillow and thrust my hips wildly, especially if he is mounting me from behind.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends far more on the guy than the size of his cock. I’ve had great fucks from 8/9 inch guys, but also great ones from 5-6 inch guys, and a few pretty good ones from 4 inch guys. And I’ve had less than memorable fucks from all of the above too.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Girth is important but not length. The prostate access point through the rectum is only about three and a half inches in, so if the cock is thick enough to massage the prostate as it slides past it then pleasure is felt. I've had the cum fucked out of me by a five-inch-long cock before, but he had girth.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It totally depends on the top. The prostate is only about 4” in so that’s all you need really. Some guys prefer big dicks for the ‘full’ feeling, some guys prefer smaller dicks because they can’t handle it but still enjoy a smaller guy but hit the prostate just right.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I think the consensus amongst all of us who enjoy receiving our pleasure while lying on our backs or stomachs is that the effectiveness of the top does not depend on the size of his penis. I mean, if a guy is clean and can get it up and keep it up, I will be on all fours instantaneously, exposing my hole and saying, " My ass is yours."

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe so, even though sensations from both sizes are great. I have a black lover with a wonderful, very thin penis 8 inches in length. When it is slowly and continuously inserted full length, the feeling is out of this world because its size is not total invasion. His slender rod works magic unlike a large one. On the other hand, another's buddy's 6.5 inches of girth opens me up so completely and so deep allowing me to feel a completely different kind of pleasure due to his thickness. I can never get out of my mind the night the big dicked guy grabbed my pelvis and pulled me onto him as firmly as he could until be bottomed out. That is a different kind of sexual realization and one I crave constantly. I think of that as the moment he made me understand my place in our relationship. My cock is about to burst thinking about that feeling.

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely do not prefer length over width/girth. I prefer short and thick. I find when it’s very long that it doesn’t feel good to me at all. I know there are guys out there who for some ungodly reason like the feeling of being impaled right through to the mouth, but I don’t. Getting that prostate stimulation where it’s just enough that it feels incredible is all I need. I actually get totally turned off if I feel it’s too deep and will need to stop and it totally kills the mood for me. I enjoy sex for pleasure, not pain.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could for other people for sure. Personally, I can’t enjoy anything less than big. One of my first BFs was 10” thick and we’d fuck almost daily. We were together for about two years, and after him I just couldn’t go back. Have tried to be with guys who were average but honestly did not enjoy it and felt bored almost. I’d be aroused until it came to penetration then I was just waiting for them to cum.

D

deleted12098061

Yes! Definitely. Although some big dick (8-10 inch guys) are fun to bottom for, I find that standard size guys know how to fuck better. It's not all about slamming it in as deep as you can go haha. You gotta work it. As a straight mate is always telling me, it's not the size of the pencil that matters, it's how big you write your name. That reminds me, I gotta get him to fuck me

toochill

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im psychologically turned on by the idea of getting fucked by a guy with an average or smaller cock who is a little shy or insecure about it and my submissive energy awakening the beast with "big dick energy" out of him haha. I also like getting topped by guys shorter than me.

zz00110g

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A bigger dick doesn't mean better sex, especially when the top doesn't have good skills. I once met a guy who has a hung dick. He fuck me like he is fucking a toy and that's hurt. His stuff is too big, and I'm too tight. They don't fit. And his skills were awful. It feels like I'm just a sandbag being bumped and bumped.
For me, big or small, I prefer oral sex to anal sex. A bigger one means more handy, maybe ;)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely sex can be better with medium sized dicks. I don't really know about small dicks but I've had a few men that are on the average size that gave me the time of my life. I've also had some men that are considered hung to be great but often men that are hung need to have more patience and be willing to spend some time doing foreplay as it helps the bottom to relax more. When a guy is over 8 inches I'm always anxious because of the pain that I expect in the beginning and always wondering if the top will respect my wishes if I ask him to stop or slow down. If I had a choice in size I'd say 7-8 inches is perfect for me.

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Since I love really big dicks, the question for me is not how big it gets but how hard because I love a huge hard cock pulsing and twitching in my mouth.

My previous lover - I have long term relationships and stay away from bars/clubs - picked me out at a large shopping mall. You could say that I was the steal of the day because I was a very willing bottom.

His cock was not long but it was really thick and when Len pounded me hard it hurt. I never used to like it but I took it every time. Today, I am an absolute big dick lover - I’m expecting to take a big 9 1/2 cock before the next full moon.

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
9A82E12B-0EDB-491F-9C61-BBD91E63DD4D.jpeg
It could for other people for sure. Personally, I can’t enjoy anything less than big. One of my first BFs was 10” thick and we’d fuck almost daily. We were together for about two years, and after him I just couldn’t go back. Have tried to be with guys who were average but honestly did not enjoy it and felt bored almost. I’d be aroused until it came to penetration then I was just waiting for them to cum.
I totally agree. My first lover was HUGE! I would say 9-10”, of thick rock hard cock and he left huge loads of cum on my ass, and in my bed.