Question For All You Heavy Precummers

D

deleted15682271

I precum a lot. Even soft. I doesn’t really feel like anything. Unless my prostate is involved then the tip feels tingly.
I had a handsome non ejecaculatory orgasm one time on my stomach. I knew I was leaking, but didn’t want to move. I had a jock on and an Aneros in and I soaked through the jock onto the brand new couch. All precum.

D

deleted16479951

I definitely pretty cum lots and it feels good. Precum.tastes different than load. It's more salty.
Im.uncircumcised, and w a heavy flap of foredkin if I don't clean my dickhead enough it turns into dick cheese, which is real strong. Precum definitely festers,and gives my dickhead that smell of ripe dick. Love it, love it in another dude too, but I realize some or lots of it is chemistry: some dudes are more attracted to a particular guys smell, even cock scent for reasons that aren't well understood. Precum is one of the dick fluids that can leak and fester and produce the strong dick scent... some guus are attracted to it, some are repulsed... but I think it's chemistry, our noses and brain olfactory gear probably recognize which dudes we're compatible with according to our body and cock scents.
It's just nature's way of finding a compatible mate: how/why? Probably our immune systems make some of us compatible or not, and this comes across as pleasant body, armpit and cock scent.
I admit that cock cheese is the extreme of that, very pungent, but if you rub out a good load every few days it won't occur often.
Am personally drawn to a bros cock scent often, but some dudes I can't tolerate.
DickHeadStinkKC.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: deflorare

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I definitely pretty cum lots and it feels good. Precum.tastes different than load. It's more salty.
Im.uncircumcised, and w a heavy flap of foredkin if I don't clean my dickhead enough it turns into dick cheese, which is real strong. Precum definitely festers,and gives my dickhead that smell of ripe dick. Love it, love it in another dude too, but I realize some or lots of it is chemistry: some dudes are more attracted to a particular guys smell, even cock scent for reasons that aren't well understood. Precum is one of the dick fluids that can leak and fester and produce the strong dick scent... some guus are attracted to it, some are repulsed... but I think it's chemistry, our noses and brain olfactory gear probably recognize which dudes we're compatible with according to our body and cock scents.
It's just nature's way of finding a compatible mate: how/why? Probably our immune systems make some of us compatible or not, and this comes across as pleasant body, armpit and cock scent.
I admit that cock cheese is the extreme of that, very pungent, but if you rub out a good load every few days it won't occur often.
Am personally drawn to a bros cock scent often, but some dudes I can't tolerate.
View attachment 71287981
You are pumped and ballooned up very abnormally. Personally, I don't find that at all attractive.

Reactions: evilluvsme