Random Sexual Confessions!

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The other night I ended up fucking my Uber driver lol. We got to chatting about wild things he's seen and he told me the other night a guy got a blow job in the back seat of his car. I replied damn bro you should have jumped back there too. He told me that it wasn't his thing. I thought he was trying to be professional then he goes he's not into girls.

So I flirted back and did a leg slap on him and he replied don't be a tease. So I told him he was the tease and told him to pull it out. As soon as he pulled it out I started to suck his cock and he ended up pulling over and fucking me in the back seat. I love visiting LA.
5* all over your face.

Reactions: alexD37

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my 20s, I was still in the closet and lived in a house with 2 of my straight best friends. We had parties and drank on our patio every weekend and when everyone was nice and drunk, I would disappear for about 30 min. When I came back they would all joke about how much pussy I got. They didn’t know it, but I was sneaking next door to get fucked by our 60yo neighbor and I always had his load in me when I came back. He had one of the biggest and thickest cocks I’ve ever seen.
Wow so hot

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other night I ended up fucking my Uber driver lol. We got to chatting about wild things he's seen and he told me the other night a guy got a blow job in the back seat of his car. I replied damn bro you should have jumped back there too. He told me that it wasn't his thing. I thought he was trying to be professional then he goes he's not into girls.

So I flirted back and did a leg slap on him and he replied don't be a tease. So I told him he was the tease and told him to pull it out. As soon as he pulled it out I started to suck his cock and he ended up pulling over and fucking me in the back seat. I love visiting LA.
I've blown an Uber driver too lol

luckyguy123_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had just left a sauna unsatisfied and still lubed up, and decided to go to a different one about a 10 minute walk away in London. A tourist came up to me on the street and asked if I knew of any good gay bars. I asked him if he was looking for sex and he said yes. I led him to to a doorway a few steps down from the street level, and he fucked me right in front of somebody's front door.

Another time I had just checked into a hotel and opened Grindr. A pictureless profile not far from me messaged to ask if I was staying at the hotel and I said yes. He asked if I wanted to fuck, and I said yes. He told me he was a hotel employee so he needed to be discreet. So I told him I'll leave my door open and wait for him ass up on my bed. 10 minutes later, this guy was fucking me hard. Sadly we didn't meet again during the rest of my stay and I never found out who it was.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday, this biracial dude made me his cum dump.

We were chatting on one of the apps for the whole day, talking about how horny we both were, he was just coming back from a business trip, we get to exchanging nudes and got his address and then I walk in his door and we just got to it.

Ripped his clothes clean off of him and his thick, pretty curved dick instantly got brick hard when I put it in my mouth. We went at it for an hour.

He came so fucking much and I swallowed it all. Can't wait to meet him again.