Random thoughts II

this is kind of funny. So if a celebrity...lets say Meryl Streep...self-quarantines due to exposure of the virus by a friend, family member, someone she works with...then she is actually under house arrest by Federal agents?

Thanks for the giggle!

you know,to me
ww tennis player,one of the top ones serbian djokovich
currently refused entry into aus to defend his title
but

more so his govt, having there say,introducing politics into the mix,fuck them all
no wonnnder the countrys at war so often

real life drama,happening now bdse

we will know tomorrow
waiting for appeal ffs

Reactions: BillM
Novak Djokovic is a smart fella
And Australia is a literal hellhole trying to force tyranny upon their citizens.

dis-agree with the first statement bdse

agree wholeheartedly with the 2nd
said so for many years
to intent on following/copying the usa

dis-agree with the first statement bdse

agree wholeheartedly with the 2nd
said so for many years
to intent on following/copying the usa
Fair enough, as I don't know the situation I won't say anymore until i know more.

Yes true, the same goes for most of the western world as well. No one is true to themselves, only copies.. unless they worked together under different names and flags

Reactions: BillM and rbkwp
Fair enough, as I don't know the situation I won't say anymore until i know more.

Yes true, the same goes for most of the western world as well. No one is true to themselves, only copies.. unless they worked together under different names and flags

end of the day bdse
like everything else
one person will decide
we will accept ass gospel,and miove on

we will never be privy to all info,never

Reactions: BillM and BigdongSE
end of the day bdse
like everything else
one person will decide
we will accept ass gospel,and miove on

we will never be privy to all info,never
End of the day indeed rbk
Well if that's the case, then I will have to dig deeper and do research on my own

All the info can be yours if you're willing to risk being ridiculed or worse

dunno, I tend to believe science and scientists, not a dumbass former President
:) "science" and "scientists" that can be bought easily and made corrupt to push a certain agenda. Someone needs to brush up on their history

Attachments

Yeah, crashing. Crushing it is what i want to do everytime is happens. Dont worry, its probably my fault and having 500 tabs open
Oh I see, gotcha. Then probably a simple overheating issue caused by that :) the CPU can't handle that much unless you have a cooling system

:) "science" and "scientists" that can be bought easily and made corrupt to push a certain agenda. Someone needs to brush up on their history

ROFL...okay, you can keep putting your head in the sand.

I guess you dont get the influenza, hepatitis, polio, measles, pneumococcal, diptheria, tetanus, rotavirus, whooping cough, chickenpox, mumps, rubella or any others huh?

• Wow
Reactions: BillM and rbkwp
Sure, and you keep believing you're free. It's not like history is repeating itself..
Not sure I ever said I was? But generally speaking, for the most part...yep. But then again, I dont conduct myself in a way that interferes with most laws in the country I choose to live in, or visit.

Sure, and you keep believing you're free. It's not like history is repeating itself..
History absolutely is repeating itself.
And hopefully we are smarter this time around...but it appears that theres plenty of people who still want Hitler, I mean Trump, as President again.

Oh I see, gotcha. Then probably a simple overheating issue caused by that :) the CPU can't handle that much unless you have a cooling system
Oh thank you! Its been crashing and restarting for the past two hours. I’ll leave it to rest until tomorrow then to cool down. thanks!

Reactions: BillM and BigdongSE
History absolutely is repeating itself.
And hopefully we are smarter this time around...but it appears that theres plenty of people who still want Hitler, I mean Trump, as President again.
People who want Hitler... you obviously don't know his predecessors and several others lineage. Brush up on history and you may understand what happens to people who break the Nuremberg codes..

Attachments