Random thoughts II

a
beautiful,windy day today'and
one of the 4 naughty lpsg roosters,has copulated,and just had 7 baby chicks,with the bantam i noticed this am
'just saying
hope,that helps

2oY0rcLm3AaFXZ5_Y0rv929BwphLtZd0Xj-semROat0AKOGUu4ZLufyxBXcMVXw1GnCF9aGqhT-sckPp7i-vsxt0LHZVmMyNVqSNnUOz8XN2QhcXUqvjSAyYguA4FNBmHQq-FnhUJCBiCc345Ifz9Mxw0id2gFl1GownbQ=s0-d-e1-ft

MK2bhL7zv1shuJ3i3Wh8JjXJDk79ZZX_Rt7CALs1itmJCkRw_IHkjcdifyVeDFpHOkFLOPVs555z5LjYYGgxHGse63hywQoutoxvHVbJOEgqs4iaErDmbEHSOUgNcZDpnDuTGHxV3hALKycKo6wK5vViNc2DKw=s0-d-e1-ft

2021 - A Chicken Catastrophe​

• Many farmers, retailers, and homesteaders received birds dead on arrival from the US Post Office early spring because live birds were delayed in shipping.
  • FedEx and UPS will not ship live animals, so all birds are shipped USPS.
  • USPS does not assume responsibility for
smile
better than humanity,currently
i said ha
7 of these cuties/thumbsize
outside my window 2 days now
juvenile cocky rooster,doing his job huh ha

Anyone have anti vaxxers in the family that keep pushing their point? I say, I'ts ok, you do what you think is right for you I say.....but am continually bombarded with diatribe, links to people I never see, know, in another country. Does my head in. :)

Reactions: rbkwp
Today has been a calm day in general. Enjoyed good food, something good to drink..

Stocking up and ordering some natural medicine that will help me in many ways this year

I am prepared for what's coming :)
Maybe you should spend more time like you once did by trying to place good vibes out there instead of focusing on the negative. The spiritual world derives much of it's energy from the positive.

You are spiritual are you not? You give up and convert to the other side...........then that is energy lost to the positive.

I question the reason why so much negativity, maybe focus on who, or what is asking you to switch sides?

Take a breather, go outside on a clear night, lay yourself down and gaze at the stars. They, we exist in the light, don't dwell in the darkness between.

Reactions: BigdongSE
Maybe you should spend more time like you once did by trying to place good vibes out there instead of focusing on the negative. The spiritual world derives much of it's energy from the positive.

You are spiritual are you not? You give up and convert to the other side...........then that is energy lost to the positive.

I question the reason why so much negativity, maybe focus on who, or what is asking you to switch sides?

Take a breather, go outside on a clear night, lay yourself down and gaze at the stars. They, we exist in the light, don't dwell in the darkness between.
I wish I could spend more time being positive right now, but considering what's coming I find it hard to be positive and cheerful.

Yes, very much so I would say. The energy I put out there will give me the same vibe back, I'm aware of that.. but I know what's coming and it won't be pretty when the whole world finds out the truth about their idols, favorite celebs, former presidents, Hollywood etc. So I prefer not to be around when that chaos comes.

Information. Knowing that every movie where the good guys win, there's always a somewhat chaotic ending before it's all over. Deep down I just want peace and a peaceful life.

I wish I could go barefoot on the grass and in the woods to reconnect with nature, but I can't just yet as it's cold, snowy and ice everywhere. I would love to gaze at the stars, imagine what lies beyond and find peace in that we're all part of it and we're all one. We are divine beings and are therefore light by definition, just right now it is hard to maintain that light or positivity.

If people had an idea what I have seen and read, they wouldn't believe me.

I wish I could spend more time being positive right now, but considering what's coming I find it hard to be positive and cheerful.

Yes, very much so I would say. The energy I put out there will give me the same vibe back, I'm aware of that.. but I know what's coming and it won't be pretty when the whole world finds out the truth about their idols, favorite celebs, former presidents, Hollywood etc. So I prefer not to be around when that chaos comes.

Information. Knowing that every movie where the good guys win, there's always a somewhat chaotic ending before it's all over. Deep down I just want peace and a peaceful life.

I wish I could go barefoot on the grass and in the woods to reconnect with nature, but I can't just yet as it's cold, snowy and ice everywhere. I would love to gaze at the stars, imagine what lies beyond and find peace in that we're all part of it and we're all one. We are divine beings and are therefore light by definition, just right now it is hard to maintain that light or positivity.

If people had an idea what I have seen and read, they wouldn't believe me.
I've had many say what is coming, it's true to some extent, yes, decisions made at times are out of our control, we are makers of our own doing, undoing. But, it's how we see our way through it isn't it?

It's how one, many, approach a point in time, is to how we come out the other side.

Go into it with all guns blazing with honesty and truth, it builds what is on the other side. Go in with negativity and dishonesty, that's what we end up with.

Want to be negative? Iceland has 30 active volcanoes passing right through it's middle...........just 1 volcano places 300,000 thousand tonnes of CO2 a day into the atmosphere. Yet, we have companies setting up, in Iceland, carbon catching machines...to pump a minuscule amount where? Back into the ground. Duh.

:) Yet, for the past 100,000 years, we have been chopping, burning, and clearing forests that worked alongside Volcanoes for billions of years to clear the atmosphere.

Sounds to me like good sales people who could sell Ice, to Icelanders :)

Positive thing is...............plant more trees..........You go out and plant a couple of trees. :) It may make a small difference...............but, the thing is, you, you know in your soul you have done it right. You have control of you, not others.

I've had many say what is coming, it's true to some extent, yes, decisions made at times are out of our control, we are makers of our own doing, undoing. But, it's how we see our way through it isn't it?

It's how one, many, approach a point in time, is to how we come out the other side.

Go into it with all guns blazing with honesty and truth, it builds what is on the other side. Go in with negativity and dishonesty, that's what we end up with.
I can imagine you have. I'm just convinced at this point that when the sheep realize that the jabs (the so called "vaccine") is nothing but a bioweapon designed to kill, they will freak out in a violent rage towards society and anyone who's ever promoted them. As I don't want to be here when that happens, I will be back when that's over to guide them through this starting from the beginning.

When they know about the 8 million kids disappearing each year, what happens to them, people supporting it with wearing masks and taking their never-ending injections, frazzledrip, human sacrifice, cannibalism, human sacrifice, paedophila, adrenochrome, pizzagate, spirit cooking,.. or even something so basic as Epstein and Ghislaine.. when the EBS starts, people will feel the pain, I and many others, have felt by actually searching for the truth.

When this is all over, I will live a peaceful life with as little substance as possible and live off nature with a lovely dog somewhere. This is what I truly desire, peace and go back to nature, knowing I have completed my tasks agreed upon by me and the Higher Self before coming here during this time. To usher humanity into a new age filled with light, love, new technology and peace

I can imagine you have. I'm just convinced at this point that when the sheep realize that the jabs (the so called "vaccine") is nothing but a bioweapon designed to kill, they will freak out in a violent rage towards society and anyone who's ever promoted them. As I don't want to be here when that happens, I will be back when that's over to guide them through this starting from the beginning.

When they know about the 8 million kids disappearing each year, what happens to them, people supporting it with wearing masks and taking their never-ending injections, frazzledrip, human sacrifice, cannibalism, human sacrifice, paedophila, adrenochrome, pizzagate, spirit cooking,.. or even something so basic as Epstein and Ghislaine.. when the EBS starts, people will feel the pain, I and many others, have felt by actually searching for the truth.

When this is all over, I will live a peaceful life with as little substance as possible and live off nature with a lovely dog somewhere. This is what I truly desire, peace and go back to nature, knowing I have completed my tasks agreed upon by me and the Higher Self before coming here during this time. To usher humanity into a new age filled with light, love, new technology and peace
I grew up, going to school, when kids wore leg braces. We called the kids Spastics back then here in Australia. But, it was in those times because of Polio.

You don't see that any more.

I grew up, going to school, when kids wore leg braces. We called the kids Spastics back then here in Australia. But, it was in those times because of Polio.

You don't see that any more. Nor do you see babies dying of measles virus, or males becoming infertile because of mumps.

It's not widely known....but during the covid pandemic, the pacific islands suffered an outbreak of measles epidemic 2020. Very anti vaccinated...............until their babies and teenagers began to die of the virus.
You wish to do your thing is all good....................but don't bring everyone else down.

Anyone have anti vaxxers in the family that keep pushing their point? I say, I'ts ok, you do what you think is right for you I say.....but am continually bombarded with diatribe, links to people I never see, know, in another country. Does my head in. :)

yes
from a large family 70sd
chinese/maori/nz indiogenous ha j/k
but
the non vaxers,i pregfer to call them
would never dare incur the wrath,of 99 per cent of us,vaxinared/boostered,and ready to suffer the consequences,haha j/k2

tbh
in addition,we continue having family functions
and theyre sensible enough to ensure they have that 70 hour test, prior to mixing with us/supposed safety net for what its worth
well,its respect to our couple of extra frail,
meh usa
getting more sceptical,the longer it goes on
3 bloody years so far,c your geeeesus

I see, well, Australia is known for it's non-PC culture. It's not that different these days in my opinion when I went to school.

View attachment 61840601View attachment 61840611

^ Frazzledrip in text version. Luckily the video can't be found
It was the medical term used at the time,....it wasn't being politically incorrect. Organisations that helped children with the disability were called that. I don't know about the other you posted though, lost me there.

It was the medical term used at the time,....it wasn't being politically incorrect. Organisations that helped children with the disability were called that. I don't know about the other you posted though, lost me there.
I was under stress and had to leave. I don't mind politically incorrect, makes it more fun. I see, it's like nothing has changed in a way :)
I was also trying to get things off my chest

Reactions: BillM
Time to unwind before sleep
Today has been good to me and some laughter along the way with family :)

Some whiskey before sleep and general positive vibes, as positivity brings good towards you

Take care and sleep well :)

IMG_20211222_225008_621.jpg

Reactions: BillM