Realtor Danilo Romolini

Two of my favorite videos of the channel were removed :sob:
Probably at the request of the buyers, for privacy.

Life is not fair, I loved to appreciate his beauty in those videos.
I wonder if they're going to remove the video each time the property is sold...i hope not 'cause each video he made is really nice and unique...

Reactions: mateo.fdl
I wonder if they're going to remove the video each time the property is sold...i hope not 'cause each video he made is really nice and unique...
I don't think so. One of the videos that they eliminated was where he interviewed the owner of the property that he wanted to sell. So I am assuming that the property has already been sold and the former owner requested that the video be deleted due to the fact that he was in the video.

Reactions: Lilac245
I don't think so. One of the videos that they eliminated was where he interviewed the owner of the property that he wanted to sell. So I am assuming that the property has already been sold and the former owner requested that the video be deleted due to the fact that he was in the video.
oh...that's a good point, for privacy purposes after all these are really wealthy people, so they will definitely want to maintain a level of anonymity and privacy..

Reactions: mateo.fdl
She is hot, even sans tits. Wait. I thought his account was private, isn't it?
His family is very cosmopolite, his lifrestyle and the kind of he growing up is not the same of the majority, you are being prejudiced by assuming his tastes depending on the things he "like" or "follow" on social networks

Reactions: Lilac245