Realtor Danilo Romolini

It looks real to me, although I can’t find it anywhere. I don’t know where anyone would get an exact screen grab of his head in that angle, which would be required for a realistic photoshop edit. It fits perfectly with the rest of the body. I’m thinking this is a private photo?

Reactions: bigboaster
It looks real to me, although I can’t find it anywhere. I don’t know where anyone would get an exact screen grab of his head in that angle, which would be required for a realistic photoshop edit. It fits perfectly with the rest of the body. I’m thinking this is a private photo?
The wet hair as well.
I’ll dry you off, Danilo!

Reactions: deleted14501721
I have every reason to believe it's fake. The entire right side of his neck can not be in shadow while his right shoulder is perfectly lit. And you can't say it's a tan line because then the sharp line on the left side of his neck doesn't make any sense.

Also, take a look at the "dents" on the side of the phone that has been superimposed over his face.

Multiple sources of light cast multiple shadows that intersect. That's basic Physics lol.
C811BB83-0EE7-4657-9066-F83B3916CC5A-2000x1325.jpeg

And those dents are just holes on the case to access the iPhone side buttons and silent switch.
2452185157_1.jpeg

Reactions: deleted14501721