Realtor Danilo Romolini

His family is very cosmopolite, his lifrestyle and the kind of he growing up is not the same of the majority, you are being prejudiced by assuming his tastes depending on the things he "like" or "follow" on social networks
Are you saying he doesn't like the things he "likes" or follows?

No, I said that there is no direct relationship between your sexual orientation or identity, with what you "like" on social networks, or what you "follow" on social networks. Above all, if it comes from a person who has had and still has a fairly cosmopolitan life
Nobody said there was. You're the one reading too much into things.

His family is very cosmopolite, his lifrestyle and the kind of he growing up is not the same of the majority, you are being prejudiced by assuming his tastes depending on the things he "like" or "follow" on social networks
Looks like you replied to the wrong person. I made no reference to what he likes based on who he follows. I complimented the model.

His newest property tour video is up. I love the way that shirt shows the outline of his massive chest. He's looking more jacked than ever.
OMG.... he's really stepping it up.

I must swallow his cum!!!!

His newest property tour video is up. I love the way that shirt shows the outline of his massive chest. He's looking more jacked than ever.
I would say, he is getting close to a classical roman sculpture.
DR.jpeg