Realtor Danilo Romolini

Perhaps it's a new relationship, or he doesn't want to expose her to the level of scrutiny that you're showing here?
It being a new relationship seems more probable to me.
If he was the kind of person to care about what people say in a forum thread, he wouldn't have opened a YouTube channel and a Instagram account.

Reactions: mateo.fdl
Yes but posh people that are very rich or vary famous or both. For now, he's neither of the two.
Let's don't forget he has 13k followers on IG and 94k subscribers on YouTube. He's not Barbara Corcoran or Ryan Serhant.
Usually, posh people like the discretion in their social networks, I am not talking about people from "celebrity families" or "self-made new rich people". I know that becouse I know many young people from upper class families, maybe not from millionare families, and mostly of them have private social networks, and when is public they do not show everything.

Reactions: s98
It seems this thread went silent after Danilo showed his girlfriend on IG. Admittedly, I sort of lost interest after that too.
Here's the post in case you missed it: Danilo's GF on IG

It seems this thread went silent after Danilo showed his girlfriend on IG. Admittedly, I sort of lost interest after that too.
I think it's just that there isn't any new relevant content lately haha. His property tours are not as spicy as they used to be, he doesn't post on instagram as often as before :/ I hope that changes now that it is summer.

I stopped posting in the thread because I started to feel like a "stalker", I mean Danilo is not technically a celebrity (public person), and I like him a lot so I want to "respect" him :relieved:

But I am still drooling for him all the time, he is stll in my Top 5 crushes :heart_eyes:

Actually, I admit to having created a kind of parasocial relationship with him :joy: