Realtor Danilo Romolini

I know, but is family money, I am talk about of money from a different source
But he's making good money tho. The most expensive of his listings (with price available of course) is in the market for €15M. If he gets a 3% sale fee for that (that's the minimum. It could go up to 8% in Italy), that's €450k. Let's say the agency takes only 33% because he's daddy's boy after all, then he's left with around €300k from that sale one alone. That's more than ~99.8% of male OF models make in a year.
He will be more profitable with his clothes on (and dignity), being charming to old American, Russian and Chinese couples looking for luxury homes to invest and/or retire in Europe, unfortunately for us lol.

But he's making good money tho. The most expensive of his listings (with price available of course) is in the market for €15M. If he gets a 3% sale fee for that (that's the minimum. It could go up to 8% in Italy), that's €450k. Let's say the agency takes only 33% because he's daddy's boy after all, then he's left with around €300k from that sale one alone. That's more than ~99.8% of male OF models make in a year.
He will be more profitable with his clothes on (and dignity), being charming to old American, Russian and Chinese couples looking for luxury homes to invest and/or retire in Europe, unfortunately for us lol.
Danilo is so pretty, that even without showing skin he has me crazy.
His silhouette when he wears shirts and polo shirts makes my head explode

Reactions: bi_dom
Knowing that Danilo is posh turns me on, I must admit that posh are a fetish for me.

I think that if he had entered the university, he would have gone to Bocconi or LSE (posh international universities). I can imagine him going out on the city (Milano or London) and attracting a lot of people's attention because of how handsome he is, and fucking like a king in his fancy single appartment. DAMN, I love him, he is like the perfect boyfriend.

Reactions: Sexb1150
He gets 5% for properties for sale not in exclusivity and 4% for sale in exclusivity. He deals with properties ranging from 1-2 millions to 5-6 millions, sometimes he gets the chance to trade in properties up to 50-60 millions.
He (personally) gets a salary and 10% share of the commission (4-5%).

The thing about Onlyfans is that in Italy (and in most EU countries as well) money are just a mean to achieve your goals. If you're happy and content you don't need to find a way to get in a month what you can get in 6 months.

It definitely looks like a girl's shape and there's no reason for her to be his mum since he had already shown pictures while hugging his mum.

Allow me to venture a 90% straight for Danilo :joy:, at least for now. I mean Jakub Jankto had a girlfriend, has a baby, and just came out as gay, soo...

A bit silly from him not to openly show his girlfriend tho...is she a royal? is she a bird? is she a rocket?
Or maybe he just doesn't want to loose 50% of his views made by thirsty gays....just saying....

It definitely looks like a girl's shape and there's no reason for her to be his mum since he had already shown pictures while hugging his mum.

Allow me to venture a 90% straight for Danilo :joy:, at least for now. I mean Jakub Jankto had a girlfriend, has a baby, and just came out as gay, soo...

A bit silly from him not to openly show his girlfriend tho...is she a royal? is she a bird? is she a rocket?
Or maybe he just doesn't want to loose 50% of his views made by thirsty gays....just saying....

Perhaps it's a new relationship, or he doesn't want to expose her to the level of scrutiny that you're showing here?