Relationship with a brother-in-law

Relationship with a brother-in-law
Part five: The stay over…Saturday morning, caravan park

Steve had arranged for us to go to visit his two mates (father Tony and son Tom) who were staying in their caravan on the east coast for a couple of weeks. It was around a 40mile drive so Steve wanted to set off early Saturday morning to make the most of the day there. The alarm went off at 7am and we were out of his flat by 8am.

I had packed my swimming trunks as Steve mentioned there was a swimming pool at the caravan park but also there was the sea to swim in too. The weather was still warm and I was looking forward to going to the coast as I love the sand and sea and thought it might be a little cooler there too, plus was intrigued to meet Steve’s two friends.

In the car we both behaved ourselves you could say, we had had lots of sex during the evening/night before but the odd squeeze of a crotch may have occurred during the drive! I was asking Steve about his two mates and what they were like. Steve worked with the father Tony, he was a good laugh Steve said, always cracking jokes and the first one to do a prank on a night out. He was tall and for a 52yo fit and healthy and liked to go running and sometimes went to the gym. He was smooth, had a nice chest with big arms and legs. His son Tom was into keep fit and he did like to go to the gym, he was tall and had a v-shape according to Steve. He had one of his nipples pierced Steve also said. Steve mentioned he worked in a call centre. I asked Steve if Tom had a girl or boyfriend, Steve said I think he plays the bisexual field and is pretty open to sex with most people - Steve went on to say he had had a hot encounter with Tom one time when they went to play tennis, plus another time with both Tom and his dad when Steve was over at their house.
As we approached the Sea View Caravan Park it looked an idyllic place, rows and rows of caravans, some with little gardens and all were kept tidy and clean. We drove through the open metal gates and followed a road around towards this small wooded area with splendid looking coniferous trees and through a gap in the trees I could the sea. The road curved around and Steve said here we are number 36, their caravan was on the bend of the road and close by the wooded area with a pathway behind the caravan which headed through the trees to the sea. Their caravan looked pretty large, I asked how many it sleeps and Steve said it’s a four-bed one I think. His friends car was parked alongside so Steve pulled his car in front of theirs. We both got out the car and went to the door of the caravan and Steve knocked on the door, almost immediately Tony answered the door and said, I don’t care what you are selling, I’m not interested. We all laughed, and Steve introduced Tony and I, Tony said quite candidly, so you’re the runt Steve keeps going on about, nice to meet you Trevor, come on in. As we went inside the caravan Tony introduced his son Tom to me and I didn’t know where to look, he was almost naked except for a pair of very tight orange and blue shorts, and yes I understood the v-shape now. We shook hands and Tom looked me up and down and I did feel a little nervous, he was very good looking I thought to myself.

Tony asked if we both wanted a cuppa or something stronger like a beer, Steve said we could have a beer if it was ok to stay over, then Steve could forget about having to drive back that day. Tony said of course, and joked we can all sleep together nice a cosy like. We all laughed again. Tony went to the fridge and brought out four beers and we all clanged the bottles and said good health. Tom asked me if I liked to swim, I said yes and mentioned that I had brought my swimming trunks, Tom said great we can go for a swim later if you fancy - there is a swimming pool here but also the sea. The swimming pool can get a little crowded but I know some quiet spots for swimming in the sea by some outcrops of rock a couple of miles from here. I said that sounds cool, I would like that. Tony said to his son why don’t you two go swimming now and Steve and I can have a catch-up and we can come to join you in an hour or so. Will you be near the headland where we went swimming yesterday Tony asked his son? Yes, replied Tom.

I had brought a little back pack with me so I transferred some things from my main bag to the back pack and I decided to take off my top and I went to the toilet and put on my swimming trunks and then some shorts and then came back out of the toilet. Tony said, Trevor we are all males here, you don’t need to be shy undressing you know. I laughed and said, ok I will remember that. I didn’t have the developed and fit body as Tom had but I was still cute and my body looked fit if not toned necessarily. I did have a nice arse and bulge, if I say so myself. Tom asked me, you ready?

Outside the caravan the weather was warm, there was a little breeze coming from the sea which was very pleasant but it was still warm. Tom and I walked along together chatting and I felt very happy all of a sudden, it felt like I had known him all my life. Maybe it was just Tom’s charming charismatic and drop dead gorgeous self that was making me feel all happy. As we walked along Tom said we can go through the woods, I know the way but he didn’t lead the way he simply put his hand on my shoulder and guided me forward. We kept talking even though now Tom was walking behind me, he asked me what I thought of Steve, so we had a chat about Steve for a while and I said I like him very much. Tom asked, is Steve going to marry your sister then? I said I think so, they have been talking about it with mum and dad. Tom asked, don’t you worry you might not see Steve as much when he is married. I had not thought about that at all, and I had a slight panic attack and felt a little upset. Tom said, sorry Trev I didn’t mean to upset you and he came up to me and gave to me a hug. I had my face on his stomach and I was looking up at his chest and pierced nipple and I thought to myself I want to suckle on that! There was no one else around in the wood, or at least I was not aware of anyone else. So…I lifted my head up and licked Tom’s pierced nipple. Tom, gave a slight moan and said, you don’t mess about do you. I love my nipples being licked especially my pierced one. As we both carried on being close together I could feel Tom’s cock starting to grow inside his tight swimming trunks. I moved my attention from his pierced nipple to his crotch and I took his cock out of his swimming trunks and started to take him in my mouth. Tom put one hand on the back of my head and the other he started to play with his own pierced nipple which was now nice and wet from my saliva. Tom’s cock was not as long as Steve’s but it was meaty, seemed to have a bigger girth and his balls were a-maz-ing, huge and the biggest balls I had seen…ever! So there we both were in the middle of a wooded area on some dirt pathway on our way to the sea caught up in our sexual moment. Tom said this is amazing Trev but I know a secret place we can go to by the outcrop of rock I mentioned earlier, let’s go there and carry this on.

To be continued...