Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

D

deleted4783311

Results!! I'm at a point where I think I can finally give a quick review of my bathmate hydro 7. I just started my 7th week, and so far I have had great gains in length and girth. I'm new to PE, so for me this is pretty much like finding gold. Gonna keep at it. I've added 1" in length and 3/4" girth. Thanks @Lando Dameron for the information on his page...More updates soon I hope.

Last edited:
D

deleted972301

Also, my cock is not really round all around, rather a bit more flat and wide (see pics on profile). Any issues here with the hydromax?

Solid questions brother, I have had very minimal issues with my use of the Bathmate over the past 4 years. I definitely have gotten carried away and had to deal with my fair share of the "donut effect" from using too much pressure to early in my beginning sessions. I learned to take my time and let my cock warm up into each pumping session. I may have over shot with my initial purchase of the Hydromax X40 because it may have been a bit too large for me.

The first 3 years of my pumping journey was solely dedicated to using the X40 but this year I decided to size down and actually use the pump dedicated a bit closer to my measurements. The Hydromax 7 has been an awesome addition to my arsenal. At fist it was very difficult to maintain a solid seal as my girth is closer to 6.5 inches at the base, but using coconut oil has helped with that. I will say make sure you use coconut oil to prevent excessive stretching of the skin and things of the sort.

This would be my starting point heading into 2021
Keep in mind this was a good day to hang and show off my flaccid cock
January 2021 .jpeg

And this is me currently at about a solid 6 months of use with the Hydromax 7
tempImageiXYrMf.png
tempImage2JfWnF.png
tempImagePkHBlD.png

Overall I think my cock is visually much more thicker than before and continues to balance out with my overall physique.

D

deleted972301

What where the results? Did you see much girth gains other than temp pump?

I have been at this for about 4 years now. Overall I would say yes and the wife has definitely noticed a major difference in the ability to fill her up in all positions that we have sex. I went from 7 inches in length and 5.5 in girth to 7.6 in length and 6 inches in girth. Max girth post pump can get up to almost 6.25 maybe even 6.5, nice and thick.

These are pre 2017:
FullSizeRender copy.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
I love soaking up sun rays in my living room. .jpg

These are all post 2017 since I started pumping:
Training Post Photo.jpg
Cocks out.jpg
Feeling Thick.jpg
Kitchen cock.jpeg

PussyStretcherDeluxe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the Hydromax X40, and I’ve been pumping for about two years. It still blows my mind how thick, wide and hung my member gets. My girth currently tops out at 7.6” (19.5cm) circumference, and length is 7.75” (20cm).

Would love to know what y’all think of my girthy boy, and if you have any questions about pumping!

Attachments

D

deleted972301

@forkbeard in my opinion I would either do a series of jelqs prior to jumping in the tube or do them in between sets like I am with my shower routine. @KingEspadas has some good jelq routines and vids out there.
I wouldn't rush it though. Start small with 50-100 just to get the hang of it and understanding self control as it may feel like masturbation at first. Once you master that and get going it will be smooth sailing.

This is my cock after a good 150-200 jelqs broken down into 3 sets with 5 minutes of pumping at medium pressure in between. Maximize the girth of jelqing with the length of pumping.

View media item 5731641

D

deleted39601

So 2 months now with the bathmate hydro 7 and my gains are 1.5" length and 1" girth. This week I have been really thick and erection quality is rock hard. Am now 7" length and 6" girth. My sessions have been 10 minutes with full erection, and then 5 minutes flaccid...15 minutes total (for 3-4 days a week). No jelqs or stretching yet. Found an old thread about Erosets Vein Oil, so I mixed some up and am trying that out as well. Can anyone tell me what their gains were before they hit their plateau? Also, do my sessions seem like they are adequate, or should I crank it up a bit? These are newbie gains as I understand it. Really hoping for a good next 30 days!
before and after pics or it didn't happen

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But doesn’t the manual say you have to be flaccid?
I insert into my Hydromax 9 pump with a semi erection, about 75% or so and then pump. And you have to keep pressing into your pubic bone frequently and fairly hard to increase the pressure.
Here are a couple vids of me…
FullSizeRender.MOV

IMG_4855.MOV

Attachments

coocker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was 6 inches long and 5 inches wide. I used air pumps and I started growing. I used the Bathmate 7 and got wider and longer. Surpassed the 7 and got to the extreme 9. Now I’m 8 inches long and 7 inches thick

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some of my pics / vids with the Bathmate 9 I’ve been pretty happy with the results but I don’t pump as often as I should…
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Attachments

D

deleted4783311

So 2 months now with the bathmate hydro 7 and my gains are 1.5" length and 1" girth. This week I have been really thick and erection quality is rock hard. Am now 7" length and 6" girth. My sessions have been 10 minutes with full erection, and then 5 minutes flaccid...15 minutes total (for 3-4 days a week). No jelqs or stretching yet. Found an old thread about Erosets Vein Oil, so I mixed some up and am trying that out as well. Can anyone tell me what their gains were before they hit their plateau? Also, do my sessions seem like they are adequate, or should I crank it up a bit? These are newbie gains as I understand it. Really hoping for a good next 30 days!