Richard Armitage

So Ian McKellen was right! Richard and Lee Pace were fucking! :joy:
He didn't speculate them to be fucking though. In fact he was very respectful and maintained that actors' personal lives shouldn't be necessary in public discussions. Sentiments I don't necessarily agree with lol. Richard should post a shirtless photo of him and his boy toy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I fucking have the hots for him. Chances that he's a member of the site?

He didn't speculate them to be fucking though. In fact he was very respectful and maintained that actors' personal lives shouldn't be necessary in public discussions. Sentiments I don't necessarily agree with lol. Richard should post a shirtless photo of him and his boy toy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I fucking have the hots for him. Chances that he's a member of the site?
I'm exaggerating but he did let it slip that they were a thing, but let's be honest. They were fucking! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don't know if I'm able to mention him by name, but there's an actor who is rumoured to be Bisexual who has worked with Richard twice, one playing his son and in a LGBTQ+ Drama and I would love to know if they have had any fun together

I don't know if I'm able to mention him by name, but there's an actor who is rumoured to be Bisexual who has worked with Richard twice, one playing his son and in a LGBTQ+ Drama and I would love to know if they have had any fun together
just mention the name we don't know who you're talking about

That would be kinky and rather effing hot :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Is he his son in The Stranger?

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue
What are these "rumors" exactly? I just searched up his name and visited his thread on here (took about 4 minutes) and there is literally zero suggestion that he is anything but straight. lol

Reactions: Juicy Ucey