Richard Armitage

Yes guys I was talking about Jacob Dubman, I have heard rumours on that he's bi, and came out on YouTube but never been able to confirm, and I didn't want to name him incase it was against rules

Reactions: PopularTongue
Yes guys I was talking about Jacob Dubman, I have heard rumours on that he's bi, and came out on YouTube but never been able to confirm, and I didn't want to name him incase it was against rules
don't worry. the thread has not yet been invaded by report trolls.

WHO IS HE? Why do people start threads like this assuming that EVERYBODY knows who they're talking about? No, I won't look it up either.
Is this an actual real comment, you absolute loser! Google is provided for a reason, if you don't know who he is, then the thread is clearly not for you. It's not rocket science isit you absolute twat.

Is this an actual real comment, you absolute loser! Google is provided for a reason, if you don't know who he is, then the thread is clearly not for you. It's not rocket science isit you absolute twat.
Did you real just necro and go off on a 12 year old post? Really.

Wow im not the only one who watched his Obsession limited series. Guess I have to watch him in The Stranger too and hoping for more hot scenes. His voice alone makes me melt. Now I also fantasized of a handsome married man having a secret affair with me (without getting caught ofc tehee)

Wow im not the only one who watched his Obsession limited series. Guess I have to watch him in The Stranger too and hoping for more hot scenes. His voice alone makes me melt. Now I also fantasized of a handsome married man having a secret affair with me (without getting caught ofc tehee)
not a lot of sexy scenes in the stranger.

same. he's such a daddy, and him having an affair. fuck it gets me so hot

Reactions: PopularTongue
he basically said he was too ashamed to come out most of his life and never came out to the public
made it seem like he was waiting to one day become attracted to a woman
hes in his fifties, if u dont want the public really knowing if ur gay, that sounds like a lot of internalized homophobia,
also weird hes never done anything but straight roles