Saccio_oficial

#sacco_oficial from
#sacco_oficial from

#sacco oficial from
#sacco oficial from
love him!

So yesterday I discovered something rather interesting:D I once spoke with Gerardo when I commented on one of his stories on instagram saying something like, "if I say I am gay, women unfollow me, if I say I am straight gay guys unfollow me. What does it matter if I am straight, gay or bi". I told him that I thought he was straight, but that it's wise to not talk about it, as women usually aren't the ones paying for sexual content. View attachment 108815211

Well, as you can see in the picture above, he elaborated and said he found men attractive, but couldn't create any content with men unless his wife agreed etc. I didn't really believe him, and just brushed it under the carpet, but then I was randomly looking at some older posts on Fabien Sassier's instagram page, and saw thisView attachment 108815461View attachment 108815471View attachment 108815481

That is most definitely one of Gerardo's instagram accounts. Verified too. Pretty wierd for a straight man to comment with this on another guy's pictures, so maybe he was telling the truth after all:scream:. It wasn't just these 2 posts either, but almost 20 of them. I looked thoroughly. Damn, maybe we should push him harder to create content with men:laughing:
Ooh aaah this made me so horny, just can't wait to see them fucking each other

Reactions: Kayakan
He's def fucking twinks on the side or getting fucked by other men...just wont do it publicly cuz wife. Wife prly seen give other men eyes irl lol. Def isn't gay, but fir sure bi af...
That's a bold statement! And why twinks? The guy he was lusting after on the previous page is alpha as fuck, and definitely not a twink.

He's def fucking twinks on the side or getting fucked by other men...just wont do it publicly cuz wife. Wife prly seen give other men eyes irl lol. Def isn't gay, but fir sure bi af...
Wow, your psychic powers are on point. Can you see dead people, too?