Saccio_oficial

No me lo van a creer, pero soñé que Gerardo Sacco me estaba cogiendo , fué tan rico y tan real, el estaba sentado y me lo hacía con cuidado, después yo se lo estaba mamando y el me hablaba, escuché su voz en mis sueños

Attachments

No me lo van a creer, pero soñé que Gerardo Sacco me estaba cogiendo , fué tan rico y tan real, el estaba sentado y me lo hacía con cuidado, después yo se lo estaba mamando y el me hablaba, escuché su voz en mis sueños
Dado que es un sueño que tuviste, no veo ninguna razón para que nadie dude de ti. Ahora si dijeras que esto realmente había sucedido entonces lo dudarían jaja

Ve al antro donde trabaja de cantinero y ofrécele buena plata. Así de fácil.

Reactions: kqinmode
This guy has approached something very close to perfection. I am really impressed. Even though his content is pricy, it worths every penny. He is not afraid of exposure and knows he is hot as fuck.
He needs a better haircut. Ruins it for me. Tattoo's too, but that is secondary to the hair. His face and body however are top notch.

I've never said it before, but he's on-top-of-the-food-chain hot. Like, human cannot get any hotter than this. I mean sure, they are better face, better body and better cock out there, but if you combine all three, he's the apex predator.
I’m sorry but speaking about another person like this is disturbing in my opinion… You are acting like he’s another species… Literally never seen anybody describe someone like that. Don’t tell people in real life things like this… Things like this is why anti-gay messaging is getting more common and I say this as a straight woman, lay off the creepiness and objectification.

I’m sorry but speaking about another person like this is disturbing in my opinion… You are acting like he’s another species… Literally never seen anybody describe someone like that. Don’t tell people in real life things like this… Things like this is why anti-gay messaging is getting more common and I say this as a straight woman, lay off the creepiness and objectification.
Chile, this website is called Large PENIS Support Group.
The entire point of the website is objectification.

He didnt say anything bad, he just expressed his opinion about someone in a metaphorical way, perhaps you don't know how to that. What is more, if you didnt like it, be away from the thread and that's it, your feeling won't hurt

Whatta stallion - some might even call him a stud.
I'd like to see him doing doggy-style.
I'm sure he knows his way around a pussy.
What a great cock.
Pretty foxy, too.

Attachments

why anti-gay messaging is getting more common

You're nuts ... and probably homophobic.

This is the wrong place for you.

Bye.

Reactions: Namoradinho
Here comes the "he's like this. He's like that. This I don't like about him. This turns me off" lmao he wouldn't care to tab any of us here, my dear. You hate something about him or he turns you off, find someone else to wank to.
Lol forget who he wants to fuck, If he wants subscriber's money on onlyfans, he has to cater to his audience. Otherwise they might lose interest, and don't come back. Now, he has to set his own personal limits of course, and do a cost benefit analysis of whether it would be worth it or not to push his limits... Those who do more, will reach more fans. It's that simple.

It's a compliment with argumentation for why the statement is true. Men tend to like these. Women tend to hate them. Don't project how you would feel, had it been directed at you.

Btw. How would you describe your own written analysis of this other dude? Screenshot_20231105_143624_com.android.chrome_edit_465290216106605.jpg

Reactions: Namoradinho
He needs a better haircut. Ruins it for me. Tattoo's too, but that is secondary to the hair. His face and body however are top notch.
I agree he looks much better with a fresh & shorter haircut. This is why I referred as near to perfection. Hahs