Saccio_oficial

I’m sorry but speaking about another person like this is disturbing in my opinion… You are acting like he’s another species… Literally never seen anybody describe someone like that. Don’t tell people in real life things like this… Things like this is why anti-gay messaging is getting more common and I say this as a straight woman, lay off the creepiness and objectification.
No ma'am. We are all sponsoring the supply chain, including you. My hypocrisynometer is beeping quite lowdly.

Lol forget who he wants to fuck, If he wants subscriber's money on onlyfans, he has to cater to his audience. Otherwise they might lose interest, and don't come back. Now, he has to set his own personal limits of course, and do a cost benefit analysis of whether it would be worth it or not to push his limits... Those who do more, will reach more fans. It's that simple.
He wouldn't cut his hair or cover his tattoo for you my dude. Get over yourself

Reactions: Alekseevaaa
That's a bold statement! And why twinks? The guy he was lusting after on the previous page is alpha as fuck, and definitely not a twink.
He wouldn't go flirting with a twink publicly because of his wife. Also maybe he likes both types of men for different reasons. He seems like a versatile fella? Idk. What's obv is he's one of those str8 dudes that's a lil "gay" too

Reactions: Kayakan
Wow, your psychic powers are on point. Can you see dead people, too?
Sure it's a slight speculation. But u don't need to be psychic to be perceptive. A peculiar thing about humans is the behavioral patterns that emerge in their archetypes...makes sense as one thing leads to another or influences another. Nothing new under the sun.

Yeah it can be sucky for some gays to realize that some str8 dudes mess around. Or that some str8 masc dudes might actually prefer feminine twinks or w/e but nothing is ever black and white...everything is very nuanced...and I suggest you give yourself the same grace

He wouldn't go flirting with a twink publicly because of his wife. Also maybe he likes both types of men for different reasons. He seems like a versatile fella? Idk. What's obv is he's one of those str8 dudes that's a lil "gay" too
But why a twink? He is south American. There is a more masculine culture there, even among gay men. The guy he showed signs of liking is hypermasculine. Very few masculine bi and gay men are finsexual

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker
But why a twink? He is south American. There is a more masculine culture there, even among gay men. The guy he showed signs of liking is hypermasculine. Very few masculine bi and gay men are finsexual
I never said he was exclusively anything tho. It was just a stupid comment to be begin with. Idc who he's attracted to ultimately.

Not every gay, bi, str8DL guy anywhere is going to be exclusively into hypermasculinity or exclusively finsexual. And I'd argue that most gay communities have an inclination towards more "'masc men," than bi or str8DL dudes that are usually more open and more often than gays prefer fem...but ofc not always, as you've already indicated. Also him liking some dudes muscles indicate nothing more than a liking...idk and idc about his exact specifications. My comment was not supposed to be taken so seriously. It was satirical, smutty and an imaginative narrative.

Tho I'd still argue that he's prly fucked a twink or two in his life. Id also argue that he's prly fucked a muscle buddy too, who knows? Anyone that into showing their dick and body is def hypersexual (even if they do it for money) the dude def has a hypersexual streak lol he exudes that vibe...no use in corralling those type of men...

I never said he was exclusively anything tho. It was just a stupid comment to be begin with. Idc who he's attracted to ultimately.

Not every gay, bi, str8DL guy anywhere is going to be exclusively into hypermasculinity or exclusively finsexual. And I'd argue that most gay communities have an inclination towards more "'masc men," than bi or str8DL dudes that are usually more open and more often than gays prefer fem...but ofc not always, as you've already indicated. Also him liking some dudes muscles indicate nothing more than a liking...idk and idc about his exact specifications. My comment was not supposed to be taken so seriously. It was satirical, smutty and an imaginative narrative.

Tho I'd still argue that he's prly fucked a twink or two in his life. Id also argue that he's prly fucked a muscle buddy too, who knows? Anyone that into showing their dick and body is def hypersexual (even if they do it for money) the dude def has a hypersexual streak lol he exudes that vibe...no use in corralling those type of men...
To think, this post started out so reasonable too... :joy:

Reactions: wifeyxx
F_bYkkcX0AA5ng1

F_PqLb5W4AEI2J5

If his wife let him fuck numerous other women on OF, why not let him fuck men for cash?
Just found this guy, and he's married?! Lol, I find it funny and kind of ironic that his wife let him fuck other women but not men, while women can potentially become pregnant lol. Or is she afraid he'll run off with one of the boys lol.