F_rt0ZaWIAAhMtr

F_uxQUxWIAAkhG1

Fz19wlZXsA4sFgf

F-Rg2niWEAAbKlg

F4wsazhXMAAOVkW

F9Nu1_WWoAEVBDx

F7fnb6sW4AEyfz6

F6rihErWUAAip36

Does anyone know if his onlyfans are worth buying? I've been torn recently about whether to buy it or not.:tired_face::tired_face:
Lots of pricy (30USD+) PPV content on DM, very little content in the feed. He also sells duplicate content. I would pay way more of 9 USD if he would share quality content in a regular basis. The OF subscription is not good value for money.

Reactions: NathanaelCruz
Just found this guy, and he's married?! Lol, I find it funny and kind of ironic that his wife let him fuck other women but not men, while women can potentially become pregnant lol. Or is she afraid he'll run off with one of the boys lol.
Women don't like their guys making sex with other men because they get less masculine in their minds

Less masculine = dumped

Just found this guy, and he's married?! Lol, I find it funny and kind of ironic that his wife let him fuck other women but not men, while women can potentially become pregnant lol. Or is she afraid he'll run off with one of the boys lol.
Women don't like their guys making sex with other men because they get less masculine in their minds

Less masculine = dumped
Sometimes you hear the opposite - that women will only let their partners fuck men on screen - so I guess everyone's different, every situation's different and there are no hard and fast rules.