Agree on the candid shots.

Is he injured? Seems like he been demoted back to picture-in-picture cue card guy lately.
I think it's more to do with the "go away heat" he's currently receiving. It's a way to preserve or whatnot.
Just a speculation though.

Reactions: ImAFtLauderDude
I definitely dont hate hime but admittedly my intrest has seriously cooled off since him and tay have been joined at the hip
I think with his old fiancé he seemed sweet and like a nice guy that just played off a cocky image. For some reason, in his current relationship, he comes off as a legitimate prick/douchebag. Not saying he is or isn't any of those things, but as the saying goes, "perception is reality."

T
Yeah like who cares who he is dating.. he’s hot af and that’s all I care about..
Totally agree! I don't follow his life. I've met him in person and he's super nice! Helped by the fact he was sagging in some cute Calvin's and honestly almost couldn't help myself from saying nice ass! He ignored my complaint and said I know looking Tay!

Reactions: DX2069
It’s so weird that ppl hate him now simply cause of Tay. I honestly don’t understand it
I can understand why some people are, but I don't think it's because of Tay. The gimmck just feels really forced. I mean the Adam Cole/Britt Baker team up also felt forced, we know they're dating but this trope of power couples doesn't seem to really work.

I think with his old fiancé he seemed sweet and like a nice guy that just played off a cocky image. For some reason, in his current relationship, he comes off as a legitimate prick/douchebag. Not saying he is or isn't any of those things, but as the saying goes, "perception is reality."
Sammy tends to work the gimmick online, I've heard numerous stories that in person he's really nice towards all the fans.

I was at the show last night in Pittsburgh and Sammy and tay were walking around the concourse before the show just chillin with the fans taking pics and raising money for homeless children. They are good ppl. Did Sammy fuck things up with Pam? Sure but we have all done things we aren’t proud of in our past. I was stunned when him and tay came out later in the night and they were being booed so loudly…it’s all because of him dating Tay and how that came to be. It’s not about how cocky he is he’s always been cocky and so would I if I was him he has every reason to be I mean look at the man he’s perfection and he knows he is

I was at the show last night in Pittsburgh and Sammy and tay were walking around the concourse before the show just chillin with the fans taking pics and raising money for homeless children. They are good ppl. Did Sammy fuck things up with Pam? Sure but we have all done things we aren’t proud of in our past. I was stunned when him and tay came out later in the night and they were being booed so loudly…it’s all because of him dating Tay and how that came to be. It’s not about how cocky he is he’s always been cocky and so would I if I was him he has every reason to be I mean look at the man he’s perfection and he knows he is
Jealous you went, I can't wait until AEW come to the UK.

I'm glad they're leaning into this though rather than forcing the babyface. I don't think it's how him dating Tay came to be, it's more the perceived forcing down the throat of their relationship, I mean Sammy's social media straddles the line between personal and the character so I don't know what people expect.

I've never been a fan of relationship things in wrestling, but I still think Sammy is a phenomenal performer and hot AF.

Reactions: Blackhurst
Once again, I say this. Noone really cares anymore that they are dating. Its about shoving their relationship down everyone's throats. Its about what happened before he started dating her that noone was sure of. Noone is saying that Sammy and her are bad people. We are just getting annoyed (and it seems grossed out) but their relationship being right there.

It's like we get it they're a couple we don't need to see them on screen sucking each others faces and talking about their time in the bedroom everytime they're on screen. There's alot of wrestling couples that don't force their relationship down our throats, why can't they just keep it to themselves? They do seem like good people and what happened with him and his ex, people seperate. It's a part of life but he doesn't need to act like he's the first person to date another wrestler in the company.

You're ranting

Once again, I say this. Noone really cares anymore that they are dating. Its about shoving their relationship down everyone's throats. Its about what happened before he started dating her that noone was sure of. Noone is saying that Sammy and her are bad people. We are just getting annoyed (and it seems grossed out) but their relationship being right there.
It's not even that.... it's that they're being booked as heels plain and simple....

Reactions: ImAFtLauderDude